Hello everyone!

Natalina

Hi everyone! My name is Nathalie, I  am French living in the USA. I am so glad to join this forum! I have been crocheting for a few years now. I learned when I was pregnant with my son. I actually started knitting first but quickly realised I was much faster at crochet! I especially love small amigurumi! I am a busy stay at home mom and I don't have the patience and the time for very long projects (even if I love them!). I now design my own patterns and I gave them for free as free patterns have been so useful for me when I learned how to crochet! You can find them here: www.natalinacraft.com. I can't wait to meet you all!

avo23.png

bee24.png

bbnemo5.png

Sans titre.png

4.png

14.png

• Like 1

Welcome to the 'ville.  We love seeing what people make and you have made some very cute things.  Thank you for sharing your patterns.  Hoping to see you around so we can get to know you better.

Welcome! Your amis are pretty and I'm sure many crafters will enjoy the patterns. You can show your works in "Show and tell" and more people will see them there.

Hi  and Welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

Thank you for the patterns, they are just adorable.  I gather that is your little one holding up the bunnies?

• 1 month later...