katyallen8090

granny squares work and chat friends 2020 new thread

13 hours ago, minwifeof4boys said:

The girls and I had a baby shower for Kathy on Sat. I have never in my life have any one ask me while I was serving if the  fruit tray was organic, if I knew the country of origin of the fruits, and was the pitcher of ice water filtered......( and they all put on their designer sunglasses, pickup their Gucci bags , hopped in their  escolades and rode off into the sunset)......not sure where DIL got this group of friends but she can give them back!   ,

:rofl🤣:roflSorry Lea, I had to laugh.  You missed your chance.  You could of said of course they are organic.  They are from my Secret Garden.  Is the water filtered?  I would of said Yeah I just finished running it thru my still.:rofl  Gotta love em.

So 3 H's are in full bloom today.

Lea glad you are all back and ok after the storm.  

Have a fun day today.

23 hours ago, USpolishgirl said:

Katy WHERE do you get ALL those small balls of yarn?. It seems that you have never ending supply of that LOL

I wanted to ask you something for a very long time. WHAT means the word "dunno"??. You are using that word very often.

Krys

oh sorry krys thanks for asking lol i dunno is kind of slang for i dont know is all  i just shorten it everyone does,  is all  to i dunno lol sorry  i make a lot of things and when i get a small ball i throw it in the small ball bag lol  i used to use them faster but this particular bag has been with me for a couple years now lol  i use, and i add to it lol  it never completely goes away lol  

• Like 1

to all else take care, and stay healthy, my wish for us all    🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

good evening

had no internet this morning, had to be across town for an in person appt. for Rene'

got back well after 3 pm

take care

Is covid getting to you when your fitbit tells you 125 steps and you tell it out loud to shut up?

Lyn, how did things go today..or when will you know...

MJ, I was thinking of lots of snappy answers in my head but remained with a smile on my face...

Pleasant day here today....

8 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

:rofl🤣:roflSorry Lea, I had to laugh.  You missed your chance.  You could of said of course they are organic.  They are from my Secret Garden.  Is the water filtered?  I would of said Yeah I just finished running it thru my still.:rofl  Gotta love em.

So 3 H's are in full bloom today.

Lea glad you are all back and ok after the storm.  

Have a fun day today.

So organic would she like to meet the cow/horse/chicken/person that fertilized it.   Then show her the creek and kitchen sieve you filtered it with

Lea

It was my daughter's appt. today, mine is tomorrow

good morning

sun is shining, not too hot right now,getting ready to do my cereal,take care & keep safe

20 hours ago, pineknott said:

good evening

had no internet this morning, had to be across town for an in person appt. for Rene'

got back well after 3 pm

take care

sorry about that lyn, we I missed your post this am lol  

18 hours ago, pineknott said:

Lea

It was my daughter's appt. today, mine is tomorrow

oh ok then lol  

yawning tired already got some rain thunder and lightning but it reminded me of those summer days out of school when we would get back from the library with bike baskets full of books, and lie on the bed with the windows open just enough to hear the storms and read away all afternoon   those were the days huh!!  

need covid test prior to surgery plus additional blood work

they showed me the area, wow someone had one eagle eye, she said it could have easily been missed

it poured all dang day,we are above aver. for rainfall now

good morning,same stuff different day,all is well

sometimes i feel as though i misses something is it rene that needs a surgery?? Im sorry, its like i walked in and missed a whole conversation you know lol  

Posted (edited)

my third ghan all 12 inchers pix are not good i was loosing my light at the end of the day its on my queen size bed, measures about i dont know 54 by 65 or something  number three this one, and the next,  number 4, rowed out and ready to start seaming rows tomorrow lol I am a machine lol  i take a few days off when i get one done though lol   🧡🧡🧡🧡

DSC00078.JPG

Edited by katyallen8090
  • Like 1

Katy

she gets shots for neuralgia

mine is the surgery to repair the aortic anurysem

Raining with thunder and lightening this morning.  Kind of unusual to get much rain in Aug.  

Good morning.

I'm behind on post again. I'm spending a few days with my daughter, son-in-law and the grandkids, they're keeping me busy. Katy the afghan looks great. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

good morning

rained overnite, sunny now, stay safe everyone

Beautiful day today.  Maybe some rain later, who knows, certainly not the weather people.

SIL got the afghan, Llama and slippers yesterday.  She loves the slippers, so hopefully she likes the rest.

Our mailbox is not slated to be put in on the 13th.  Keep your fingers crossed.  Our other one is kind of rickety.

Watched Thank God It's Friday, yesterday.  Boy did that movie bring a lot of memories back.  Lionel Richie is still with the Commodores.  It was fun to watch and I loved the music.  Especially Donna Summers.  We watched it on Amazon Prime Movies.

Today is watching Law & Order and a Hockey game at 3 PM.

Have a fun day.

14 hours ago, pineknott said:

Katy

she gets shots for neuralgia

mine is the surgery to repair the aortic aneurysm

oh gosh thank you for explaining that lynn, looks like a couple of things that are coming up huh  good luck to both  

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Beautiful day today.  Maybe some rain later, who knows, certainly not the weather people.

SIL got the afghan, Llama and slippers yesterday.  She loves the slippers, so hopefully she likes the rest.

Our mailbox is not slated to be put in on the 13th.  Keep your fingers crossed.  Our other one is kind of rickety.

Watched Thank God It's Friday, yesterday.  Boy did that movie bring a lot of memories back.  Lionel Richie is still with the Commodores.  It was fun to watch and I loved the music.  Especially Donna Summers.  We watched it on Amazon Prime Movies.

Today is watching Law & Order and a Hockey game at 3 PM.

Have a fun day.

lucky you, i cleaned a closet out that was full of empy boxes lol  kept a few that would ship a ghan, but the little ones are awaiting handy to disassemble and fold and stack for trash/recycle day on Tues.  lol  but i feel good about it, and its clean  i think i must have tossed out 2 dozen smaller boxes as i realized they are a dime a dozen when you order anything amazon lol  so work done and it is only lunch so what to do now  lol   I LOVE Lionel Richie' S VOICE AND SONGS!!  

Edited by katyallen8090

5 hours ago, cshort said:

Good morning.

I'm behind on post again. I'm spending a few days with my daughter, son-in-law and the grandkids, they're keeping me busy. Katy the afghan looks great. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

yeah about that pic ill retake it in better light soon lol  

7 hours ago, bgs said:

Raining with thunder and lightening this morning.  Kind of unusual to get much rain in Aug.  

HI YA  bgs  good to see ya, what have you been so busy with??  

Lyn, just want you to know I am sending up a prayer for you...how does that treatment go anyhow?

Hot and humid , almost can't breath outside... hunkered in for the day....

Katy, I love the blanket...

thought I would show you the picture of my DIL and the giraffe I crocheted for the upcoming Princess Amelia....  I have a few months before Price Charlie gets here to I am doing a few squares for donation, sending out my hat not hate box, and maybe working on a pocket shawl...

Be safe everyone...

giraffe.jpg