katyallen8090

granny squares work and chat friends 2020 new thread

Dh took Wesley for their final walk together yesterday morning.  He is really missing him this morning and wonders if Wesley is telling them its time to walk.Dh carried water and a cup for Wesley on their walks and dh carried him across streets if pavement was too hot.  

That is exactly what I was doing for Cesar :). I even had another little cup in my car for his water. 

My daughter once told me: " You tread him like a baby"!. I did not knew why she would say such a stupid thing?. Because he was my baby!!:)  and I told her that.

Krys

Good morning

I had a wonderful visit with my kids and grandkids yesterday, first time we've all been together since early March. My son-in-law was able to get my wifi working great in my sewing room so I don't have to work on the dining table any more. It's been raining here this morning and now I'm hearing thunder, I'm glad I don't have to go any place today.  I'm doing some laundry and sewing masks today.

I hope you all have a great day.

good morning 

its so blasted hot here, maybe 102, with heat index of 115 UGH,have to water so things don't turn crispy, not a Good look for flowers

stay safe

well how do all  taking my time doing stuff today the last few heat index  days of 115 took a lot out of me, us including Maxie lol 

lol    our ac just doesnt keep up with that kind of heat and humidity which is why we have two portable ac,s we use, in living room and bedroom which helps out the central unit a lot  otherwise it really over works  so inside we are fine lol 

poor workers that work outside though huh  sheesh  

well we made  tato salad this am. i think wit that we are having handy's home battered hincken fingers and for me some broccoloi too lol  havent bought lettuce for a bit  and i miss it  lol  its on my list haha  along with apple sauce, and a cantelope handy, remember!!!

got a coupke more rows to the swcond ghan laid out, lined up and sewed lol  it in  the end i will start putting tthe rows together, when i have them situated to my liking lol  im doing this one where it is a lot easier to  put together this time lol  and might i add, weaving in the few ends as i go tee hee hee!!! so, been busy rain tonight and tomorrow i think so enjoying the sunny window while i can!! all for now enjoy your day rain or shine any day we are above ground, is a good day!!! lol    

well how do all  taking my time doing stuff today the last few heat index  days of 115 took a lot out of me, us including Maxie lol 

lol    our ac just doesnt keep up with that kind of heat and humidity which is why we have two portable ac,s we use, in living room and bedroom which helps out the central unit a lot  otherwise it really over works  so inside we are fine lol 

poor workers that work outside though huh  sheesh  

well we made  tato salad this am. i think wit that we are having handy's home battered hincken fingers and for me some broccoloi too lol  havent bought lettuce for a bit  and i miss it  lol  its on my list haha  along with apple sauce, and a cantelope handy, remember!!!

got a coupke more rows to the swcond ghan laid out, lined up and sewed lol  it in  the end i will start putting tthe rows together, when i have them situated to my liking lol  im doing this one where it is a lot easier to  put together this time lol  and might i add, weaving in the few ends as i go tee hee hee!!! so, been busy rain tonight and tomorrow i think so enjoying the sunny window while i can!! all for now enjoy your day rain or shine any day we are above ground, is a good day!!! lol    

wow, sure is spooky in here all alone What was that???? oh just a pin dropping is all i think, or was it?? Hello is anyone here?>   lol   

It's really quiet around here. I was busy with school stuff today. I'm trying to get a head start on lesson plans and I had the class I've been attending online this afternoon. I started to work on the assignment for the class but my brain needed a break so I am going to do a little sewing. 

I hope everyone is doing well.

Hi everyone.  I have been working on a blanket for my SIL.  It is a graph with a Llama on five panels and a catcus on 4 panels.  The Llama ones are driving me crazy.

I have decided to take a break and see what is going on in the world.

Good Morning.  Thought I would drop in before I start my day.

Had my first cup of coffee and I am sitting here watching the rain.

Have fun today.

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 4:23 PM, USpolishgirl said:

That is exactly what I was doing for Cesar :). I even had another little cup in my car for his water. 

My daughter once told me: " You tread him like a baby"!. I did not knew why she would say such a stupid thing?. Because he was my baby!!:)  and I told her that.

Krys

Good for you, Krys!!  We  treated our dog and our cat like human beings--because they were our buddies!!!

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 4:42 PM, USpolishgirl said:

image.png.e7f45c8da583108696c5437afc028737.png

PRICELESS, KRYS!!!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, owlvamp said:

Good evening! Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

hi sandra boy its good to see your post, how are the girls and huby and the grands doing and i didnt forget the dogs lol  good to see you we are well here staying out of harms way i suppose best we can  much love to you and yours 🧡🧡🧡  

21 hours ago, owlvamp said:

Good evening! Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

Just now, katyallen8090 said:

were teying too sandra, good to see you postings how is everyone there including girls hubby grands and doggies?? 

anothe day anothe day huh  lol  hi mj, gosh you are keeping busy llamas and cacti sheesh hoe cute though   

hi krys my cat and dog  are ny kids too now that my real daughter is grown  i dont have my dog anymore, but Maxie cat keeps us amused lol  although being a boy kitty he would nevr be seen any where neat That, let alone in pink lol ‼‼‼ ,

3 hours ago, Avon Lady said:

Good for you, Krys!!  We  treated our dog and our cat like human beings--because they were our buddies!!!

Thank You :)

I think I treated him little better than a human. Because I knew that poor dog can  could not complain or ask for anything. I had to be the one who was constantly trying to figure it out WHAT he needs at that time..?.

I know that probably will sound stupid to many people. BUT, each time before I/we eat (breakfast, lunch, dinner or...?). I would feed him FIRST!, than I would sit down by the table to eat. Because I just did not thought it was fair to that little guy to be looking at us when we are eating and he would be hungry. My rule always was and is: not to do anything to animal that I would not want to be done to me!! :(.

Yes, I could feed him that food from the table, I just did not wanted to do that. No, he was not eating dog food. I was cooking for him good food once a week or sometimes every 5 days. I was using my preasiure cooker. He loved a lot of chicken (skinless) with some rice or noodles & vegetables. After I cooked that I would put that to small zip-locks and freeze that. He was crazy about broccoli LOL. He could eat cooked or on-cooked broccoli :). I was cooking carrots, string beans for him.  He even loved lettuce :) and oranges :). I wasn't giving him much of oranges just a little, i did not think that was good for him. He would get  boiled egg about twice a week, he love that!.. Once a week he got piece of beef-steak insted of chicken. All what he ate from dog food it was his "milk bonez", I think that is called: BONEZ not bones. Yes, I would give him "table food" when I ate but just a little, I knew he was not hungry because I just feed him his food:). I did not want him to eat a lot of our food that he should not been eating, because that was not good for him.

He was 13,5 years old when he died from Censer :( and he was full of energy like a little puppy to his last days. My daughter picked up on that. She said Cesar is like a little puppy, so much energy! (he was not taking naps, just running around & playing). Her older dog was about 6 years old at that time and he was behaving like old & tire dog. She told me that must be because I am feeding him that good food, not a dog food.

She said she will start cooking for them. She cooked for her dogs (two of them) for about a week or two and that was it!. Too much work. Her dogs went back to dog food. I did warn her: that takes a lot of work every week or so.  

Now I have my granddaughters here ( because of that C-virus, no school) and I got here one of their dogs ( that younger one). Yes, I am cooking for him good food :). I think he loves me for that! LOL. He always fallows me, he dos not care to spend much of his time with them LOL.  I guess they know what is good for them LOL.

Krys

4 hours ago, katyallen8090 said:

:2spin:yay💛❤️

I am with you!! :)

Krys

good evening was out the door early to try and beat the high heat and humidity

well we were out till noon, the heat came at 9:30

gee its only July and they are putting halloween stuff out, what the heck??