Question Solved...I think

Lucien

Question

6 answers to this question

Agree, looks great and thanks for letting us see what that thick stitch looks like.  Interesting idea to thicken a brim/cap bill, I've only ever made a second bill sewn/crocheted  to the first with plastic between (from a round gallon jug, gives the bill a little curve as well).

28 minutes ago, Granny Square said:

Agree, looks great and thanks for letting us see what that thick stitch looks like.  Interesting idea to thicken a brim/cap bill, I've only ever made a second bill sewn/crocheted  to the first with plastic between (from a round gallon jug, gives the bill a little curve as well).

That sounds interesting: Doing it the way I was, by the third row the brim was about an inch thick and getting thicker with every row.

59 minutes ago, bgs said:

Looks like it works and as long as you are happy with it is all that matters.  I often tweak patterns because I didnt like something about the way my work looked.

I had to stop and go to the grocery store. I am about to go ahead with the rim--I am pretty sure I don't understand the instructions so I'll be back...still have to reset my password every time I come back--even though I save it?

Archived