Introducing Ourselves

ReTwisst

Hi there, I'm Melike. I work for Retwisst Company, which produce Recyled Craft Yarns.

Let me introduce Retwisst for you;

ReTwisst, which is Ertek Textile Company’s international yarn brand, is focused on recycled craft yarns sector since 2008. Retwisst Yarns are recycled from first quality fabric wastes for quick and easy crhocheting and knitting. By producing our yarns we use the latest recycle technology. There aren’t chemical dyeing processes applied in the production of these yarns and also water is not used during production and so we protect the nature and the world. We make it possible to reuse a waste material.

ReTwisst offers you differents type of yarns like T-Shirt Yarn, Ribbon Yarn, XXLace, Bosphorus Barbante, Macrame and Slim Cotton with a wide range of color. We are selecting the best raw materials to produce quality yarns and also we try constantly to update our product catalog with new yarns, kits and accessoires..

brochure.thumb.png.fd27508c21efa664805313cd394e8bdc.png

Retwisst Offers Different Type Of Yarns

T-Shirt Yarn  Ribbon Yarn  Macrame YarnSlim Cotton Yarn  XXLace Yarn  Bosphorus Barbante Yarn

Do you want both get your hobbies and protect the resources of the world with Recyled Craft Yarns? We will be happy if you join us.

Our Websitehttps://retwisst.com/en/

We would appreciate if you review our products and make suggestions and comments.

brochure-2.png

brochure-2.png

Archived