Hello!

Aussie_Paula

Hi  and Welcome back to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

I thought I recognized the name.  It is good to see you, and as you will see, the place has changes somewhat.

Thank you all for the welcome! It’s good to see some names I recognise still here : )

I am sad to see that the swaps seem to be a thing of the past. I used to love participating in them and figuring out which ones I could do for the year.

2 hours ago, Aussie_Paula said:

Thank you all for the welcome! It’s good to see some names I recognise still here : )

I am sad to see that the swaps seem to be a thing of the past. I used to love participating in them and figuring out which ones I could do for the year.

Many members have disappeared. Its like a ghost town compared to what it used to be.  People just quit signing up for swaps.  We are trying hard to keep the wishlists going if you would want to participate in that.  The few of us still here would love to see the place busy again but the admins are rarely around and many issues from forum "upgrades" have never been fixed.  Tampa Doll quit the monthly tote giveaway because she literally ran out of members to send them to.  

Archived