Sign in to follow this  
LegalWoman17

Leaping Stripes & Blocks

This is my latest finished afghan. Pattern is Leaping Stripes & Blocks.  Colors are I Love This Yarn:  Black, Red, Orange, Yellow and White.

leapingstripesandblocks01.jpg

leapingstripesandblocks03.jpg

• Like 1

Wow! That pops with colors. Nice job too. You should enjoy it for a very long time. Thank you for sharing.

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 7:54 AM, greyhoundgrandma said:

I really like that pattern. Your colors show it so well.

Thank you!!

22 hours ago, ReniC said:

Wow! That pops with colors. Nice job too. You should enjoy it for a very long time. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you!!

1 hour ago, Tampa Doll said:

Just beautiful. I love the bright colors.  They are perfect together.

Thanks, Mary Jo !!

I have to make this afghan in these same colors. I looked at it again today and was like, Matthias would love this. He is almost 7 and I thought to myself, this looks kind of blocky like minecraft and also I bet his little mind will see lava. I showed him the picture and he was like "It looks like lava!!" and his next comment was that it looks like minecraft. So yep, making it. :)

21 hours ago, richsgirl said:

I have to make this afghan in these same colors. I looked at it again today and was like, Matthias would love this. He is almost 7 and I thought to myself, this looks kind of blocky like minecraft and also I bet his little mind will see lava. I showed him the picture and he was like "It looks like lava!!" and his next comment was that it looks like minecraft. So yep, making it. :)

Would love to see yours when it's finished!!   Have fun !!

Thanks! Bought the yarn last night. I love this yarn has a few different reds, I couldn't quite tell from the picture which shade you used, I went with cranberry. It was on sale though so I got 10 skeins for 36.00 which wasn't bad at all! Starting it today or Sun.