Leaping Stripes & Blocks

LegalWoman17

Wow! That pops with colors. Nice job too. You should enjoy it for a very long time. Thank you for sharing.

I have to make this afghan in these same colors. I looked at it again today and was like, Matthias would love this. He is almost 7 and I thought to myself, this looks kind of blocky like minecraft and also I bet his little mind will see lava. I showed him the picture and he was like "It looks like lava!!" and his next comment was that it looks like minecraft. So yep, making it. :)

21 hours ago, richsgirl said:

I have to make this afghan in these same colors. I looked at it again today and was like, Matthias would love this. He is almost 7 and I thought to myself, this looks kind of blocky like minecraft and also I bet his little mind will see lava. I showed him the picture and he was like "It looks like lava!!" and his next comment was that it looks like minecraft. So yep, making it. :)

Would love to see yours when it's finished!!   Have fun !!

Thanks! Bought the yarn last night. I love this yarn has a few different reds, I couldn't quite tell from the picture which shade you used, I went with cranberry. It was on sale though so I got 10 skeins for 36.00 which wasn't bad at all! Starting it today or Sun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...