hi all I'm back have'nt been well had a few minor strokes havent croched for a year or more but started this winteragain Strokes gave me quite a scare but got them under control as long as I take my meds,missed a day and when I went to crochet I couldent figure out how to start or under stand the pattern, that was areal bummer Don't have my etsy site any more ,couldn't type the patterns properly and my computer crashed so could'nt send the patterns so had to mail them. still have a problem typing this,you may find a few mistakes. but i'm designing a fewpatterns I'll p0st them when i photo them.y thats all for now

• Like 1

Wow Diane, so sorry to hear about your medical problems.  They can be scary, but so glad to see you back.  I was going thru some patterns and was wondering how your were doing.  I always enjoyed seeing your patterns.

The computer crashing is also scary.

Welcome back and make sure you take your meds.  Big :hugglad to see you.

Welcome back.  Sorry for the medical issues but glad you are better.  

Welcome Back  :welcome  Sorry to hear about your health issues.  Hope you are getting better each day.

Hugs

here are some things I have been making through the winter some of the dolls I bought at the sally ann others I've been colicting for years.I have alot more  going to have a yard sale this summer those I don't sell I will take back to the sally ann .when I got them they were a mess  the hair was all notted  and naked so I cleaned them up and made clothes for them I have a lot more I've been colecting them for years but they do take up a lot of space. may  be next year I'll do the same

100_0433.JPG

100_0436.JPG

100_0440.JPG

100_0442.JPG

100_0443.JPG

100_0444.JPG

100_0445.JPG

100_0446.JPG

100_0447.JPG

100_0448.JPG

100_0449.JPG

• Like 2