Hi! I need help finding a pattern for this hat!

Cliffhanger04

Question

6 answers to this question

Welcome to Crochetville and what a cute hat!  This pattern is similar with the Bean Stitch, although, the brim is a bit different.

Edited by ReniC

Good find. 

I think the brim is just SC ribbing*, which would be worked across the depth of the brim (looks like 1.5"-2"), then you'd turn and work into the side of the ribbing with the number of SC (spread evenly across) that you'd need to form the base of the bean stitches.  If you look close, you can see the row of plain sc between the ribbing and the hat pattern.

*Chain the depth of the ribbing and work SC BLO (in the Back Loop Only) until it fits around your head comfortably, then seam the short ends into a band.  

8 hours ago, Granny Square said:

Good find. 

I think the brim is just SC ribbing*, which would be worked across the depth of the brim (looks like 1.5"-2"), then you'd turn and work into the side of the ribbing with the number of SC (spread evenly across) that you'd need to form the base of the bean stitches.  If you look close, you can see the row of plain sc between the ribbing and the hat pattern.

*Chain the depth of the ribbing and work SC BLO (in the Back Loop Only) until it fits around your head comfortably, then seam the short ends into a band.  

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!!