Help! I can't find this pattern!

sarsie4

Question

I was looking around on Pinterest the other day and I found this very cute shawl made with gorgeous yarn, but it was the picture only and not the pattern.  I was hoping somebody has seen this before and could help me find it.  I have searched high and low for it, but I couldn't find it.  Thanks!

queensaccessories_43915100_287120081901022_7572068021664546202_n.jpg

2 answers to this question

Take a look at the little 'watermark' that says Queen's Accessories - appears to be an Etsy Store.  It's very possible that there is a published pattern for that same item.  I looked for the pattern as well, but I couldn't find it or even a close combo of motifs and non-motif rows.

How experienced of a crocheter are you?  this wouldn't look like it would be TOO terribly difficult to reverse-engineer if you have ever made granny squares.  I think these might use US trebles rather than the typical doubles, since there's 4 stitches per 'granny  group' (can't quite tell if they are really loose doubles, or trebles).  The photo is clear enough that you could count the stitches for the edging, an see the stitch placement.  The long edge, which is all scrunched up, would presumably be half grannies, maybe with an edging  row.

You are spectacular!  I managed to find her store on Etsy, but she sells the creations only.  But, I am going to reverse engineer it in a yarn that I like and make it.  Then I will post it on Pinterest, so everyone else who is looking for this pattern can find it.  I have a plan - than you so much!

Archived