Jump to content
Crochet and Tea

What is this stitch called...?

Recommended Posts

I'm so in love with the following stitch, either worked in the round or turned rows / rounds, but can'y seem to find a name for it [many google searches later] 

US terms [sc,hdc in stitch, skip next stitch, repeat] 

I've found the sedge stitch which is similar however uses a dc instead of the hdc. 

I know many stitches have different names / variations.

Would love to know. 

All help greatly received. 


  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Create New...