ReniC

Hat/Beanie Pattern

Well, I did it again. I'm looking for the source of this pattern. I copied the photo and being in a rush, forgot to add the source address so I can buy/use the pattern. I thought it was on Pinterest, but, no luck finding it. Any clue?

Hat.jpg

Edited by ReniC
resize pic

I can see why you like that one, most sideways hats have an obvious transition for the top, or a gather, and this one is subtle.  Couldn't find it on google image search, no look on Ravelry either.

This one looked intriguing but you'd have to work around the 'messy bun' hole (big pompom?)

On 1/23/2019 at 12:50 PM, Granny Square said:

I can see why you like that one, most sideways hats have an obvious transition for the top, or a gather, and this one is subtle.  Couldn't find it on google image search, no look on Ravelry either.

This one looked intriguing but you'd have to work around the 'messy bun' hole (big pompom?)

Thank you Granny Square. Funny, I made that hat minus the button for a grt-grand for Christmas. She loves it.