Swede joining :)

undinen

Hi all!

Swedish girl here. Living in south of Sweden, 36 year old, working in IT. Loves to crochet. Mother and grandmothers and women before that, have always been crocheting and knitting. I have tried to learn how to knit, but crocheting is my favourite. I have mostly been crocheting amigurumis for myself and friends. I have mostly used single crochets and now trying to learn more techniques. 

I love vintage and my goal is to be able to crochet berets, hats, table cloths, cardigans etc. My aunt owned a yarn shop before so I have looots of yarn in my tiny apartment :D So I will be able to keep myself occupied :D I am also into sewing and sew mostly clothes from 1850-1905 and recently started with 1920-1950s clothes. My favourite era is 1930-1940. Of course clohtes from 1880 are lovely but not very comfy ;)

I am new to english crocheting patterns and terms, so therefore I am here. I have tried getting help in Swedish forums, but noone knows what it means when I ask about  English & American terms, techniques and such. I hope to be able to get help and also help others ❤️ 

Attaching a photo of my last finished project: a poo made as a gift :D

I wish you a pleasant week from snowy Sweden ❤️

Best, 

Emelie

IMG_8942 (1).JPG

Archived