katyallen8090

Granny squares and chatty friends 2019

well got to the last season of Dexter but bout 7 more half hour to hour episodes  it has been a really good series if you can get past the language in places and the blood in others  oh and the whole premise of a serial killer  cant forget that      

well the sister cop( Lt)  is onto him but decides to not to  arrest him but try to change him  she is fighting the bottle now and pills and is seeing a shrink  dexter tries to get things back the way they were between them,  them but now deb has killed as well and looks to him to cover up and clean up her mess, and the guilt of her trying to kill them both but    but how long will she be able to handle it, no one knows 

ok then lol on to the days happenings which arent much snowed another 4 to 4 and a half inches and we are rather tired of the snow now lol wish we could get rid of it for good you know    

worked on yet another scarf they seem to go fast and i really havent thought yet of anything else i can do so... all i have are the ends to weave in and ill roll it and box t with the others    

oh got a thank you from the women's shelter for previous boxes i mailled this month and have sent out the squares i had ready earlier so im good to go lol  think ill take a break and work for a bit on the shelves or something in here lol  later enjoy your day!!

good morning

I'm going to be so hungry today,colon prep for tomorrow,going to be sloshy too,8 bottles of water before 9 pm,ugh

Uggh pineknot. 

Bright sunny day here, the white of the thawing isnow giives the look of glitt er sprinkled about. 

Glad the snowy weekend is now but a memory,,

Well got my tablet working again all by myself too. It wa as s as easy as a ve reset, and a chrome update lol. Who knew huh. I missed   it

but it is still too small for me to to use much but at least iby have it lol. 

so forgive my boo boos ok lol. 

oh forgot, i finished Dexter last evening wow what a good series  im awaiting season 9!!

and here are four scarves and one hat i finished in the l ast week or two  

000_0581.JPG

000_0580.JPG

000_0582.JPG

• Like 1

Love the scarfs and hats Kathy.  Very Pretty.

Good Morning from Cloudy Florida.

Hope everyone is doing fine and getting ready for the next storm.  Guess the Groundhog was wrong.

Have a great day.

hi everyone  i never got the whole groundhog thing , Mary jo, lol so never paid it much mind but 6 to 8 more inches of snow in the next 24 hours still means old man winter is a stubborn old fool huh!! if old man winter is waiting for a cheaper flight to the beach he better get packed up real fast before all the good first class seats are gone!!

well talked to sis today her speech has really gotten so bad,she had a speech therapist but fired her a while back so ... what i  could understand of our conversation is she is ok for now, said she has fallen three times so dr. says she can not go anywhere without the rollator i got for her months back  said she didnt get hurt, but her scoliosis in her back is getting worse too her body is deteriorating  I think, little by little, and   she says there is no cure for all her ills   

well today is bright, sky looks like snow, but sun peeks out now and then  old Sol is trying to trick Old man winter by faking him out with sunshine, but in these temps,

(3) this am  he is trying in vain i think  Old man winter has a little bit left for us i think yet to come . He is such a blustery bully sometimes!!   

looking forward to my lunch today, as i have 1/2  my sweet onion teriyaki chicken sub sandwich left from yesterday   so many fresh vegies in it, i love it lol and Handy has hid philly beef and cheese lol  

then ill do some chores perhaps, and then sit for a bit and crochet or something  so hope you all are ok, sandra glad you are posting again, we all missed you,

pineknot how did the colon thing go?Mary Jo glad your numbers were good for you both  hi carol and trib and avon too  

all for right now i may be back after chores and lunch though lol  

Edited by katyallen8090

Hey everyone. It's pretty cold here. Here in the mtns of E TN. We suppose to get more rain.  Mary Jo love the doll. And the hats are very pretty.  Hope you all stay warm. Have a good day, everyone.

Isn't it amazing how stubborn we get as we get older?  We don't think we need things.  Actually Katy my readings were very bad.  I have to get them down or they may start making me take insulin.

Actually I have not wanted to say anything, but we are going to be in the 80's this week.  60's at night, but 80's during the day.  This is our weather, no humidity, but 80's for temps.  I am not ready to put the sweats away, but they are almost there.

Hey Brenda I found Akeem Hunt.  He is now playing for the Orlando Apollos', they are in the new football league the AAF.  We watched a couple of games and they are really fun to watch.  It is like watching old football, where guys are playing for the want of playing and not the salary.  There are a lot of players who either were let go or were on practice squads for the NFL. 

Ok, guys no more football talk.  We are now watching Hockey and my team is #1 in the league. :clap

Have a fun day.

hi ya snow bear!!  good to see your post  better rain than snow huh lol    have you signed up on the wish list, you should so maybe we can keep it going again  i use it often for little ideas for people lol but a lot of the times i have their addys so dont have to check for that but i guess i still should lol 

i had a bit of trouble finding it last time i looked for it but went right to it and signed up this time    

i can not think of too much i need so it seems so i just listed some things off the top of my head  most important is for people to use it to keep it going i think 

well glad i checked in when my notice thing went off cause im glad to see you posting again  all for now:waving   

sorry to hear that mj i know mine always hover a 6.0 -6.2 but that is norm for me and every one is different    maintaining the norm is hard at best but necessary i guess