Hi!

Norine

I am having a difficult time figuring out how to reply on this forum.  I tried to reply to the first post referring to me, but couldn’t find reply link. The 2nd post notification, gave me a reply link.  What is the Quote post for? 

1 hour ago, Norine said:

I am having a difficult time figuring out how to reply on this forum.  I tried to reply to the first post referring to me, but couldn’t find reply link. The 2nd post notification, gave me a reply link.  What is the Quote post for? 

The forum went through an "upgrade" last Sept.  We are finding a lot of things not working properly and also having to re learn how to use it.  Just a week or so after the upgrade the admin that takes care of working on these issues lost her home in a hurricane so we are just trying to get by best we can. We dont all see the same thing when coming here as there are multiple ways to set up what threads come up and things are also different depending on if you access on a pc or smartphone.  We have found threads where the reply box does not come up.  

I am not sure on your first question as it sounds like you are set up to be notified of replies to your post.  I dont use that feature. 

People use the quote when they want to reply to a specific comment in the thread.  It brings up the specific post you want to reply to in a reply box, you add your comment and when you submit it wiil look like this.

Archived