Sign in to follow this  

I don't mean to spam, but I accidentally posted it in the wrong topic earlier, so I thought I would try again!

Happy New Year! Last year, I decided to take up adult ballet having absolutely no previous ballet experience! To make the experience even better, I came up with a couple of ballerina-inspired crochet patterns like these Odette (Swan Lake) Ear Warmers! To celebrate this new year, I am sharing this free crochet pattern on my blog hope you come celebrate with me! Hope you get a chance to find the ballerina inside this year!

odette-ear-warmers6.jpeg

Lovely idea for the ear warmer. And Adult Ballet! What great inspiration. I've always said in my past life I was a ballerina! LOL. If it wasn't for a bad knee from golf and too many years behind me, I'd probably take lessons too. Guess I'll stick to crochet and hummingbird watching.

Haha! Thank you! I really enjoyed my Adult Ballet classes. I think it helps that the instructor is so animated and entertaining, but overall it's a great workout! I will be trying out more classes in the future :)