A group to encourage each other to make gifts in 2019

judianne

Bought some small dinosaurs for the daycare where I work. I made the buckets to hold them because 1) I dont want them lost on the toy shelves and 2) toddlers love to dump and fill.

Soft buckets are good for this because they cant flip them over and stand on them.

1552912668855-1416609106.jpg

• Like 1

FINALLY finished the blanket for my grandson, Ethan. He will be three in April... these were suppose to be tractors... but they look more like monster trucks.... he likes both so we are going with monster trucks...LOL

trac.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks, ladies!! It was fun to make the small blanket,

rat dog, love the buckets! I've made some oversized baskets and I love how quickly they make up - and I can use whatever colors I feel like using!

Lea - Adorable!!!!! He'll love his monster truck blanket.

• Like 1

Hi peeps!

Finished the Spoke Flower blanket, a free pattern on Ravelry. Pattern was very wordy, but once I underlined the important parts it was smooth sailing. These colors were requested, as the baby's room will have a unicorn and dolphin theme. Mine measures 46 inches and is made entirely from stash🤗

I took a close up of the border, a crab stitch done in the back loop, sequence there is two brands of lavender, violet or purple (lost the wrapper) and ended with real teal. Indoor lighting unfortunately.

IMG_20190331_135817370.jpg

IMG_20190331_144014323.jpg

• Like 2

Boy it has been a while since I was here.  Love the Christening blank and the other on Judianne and Ratdog, the buckets are so cute.

I made a gonk for Easter, he is dressed as a bunny. You can see him here.

Today I just posted the April/Easter Table and Tree.

Right now I am trying to make a sweater vest in knit.  Have ripped out most of it, so I must get back.

• Like 1

judianne.... LOVE the blanket!  I finally finished the bunnies for the grandchildren's Easter baskets..... Chris said they look like cyclops bunnies... but I swear they DO have eyes!

bunnies.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, minwifeof4boys said:

judianne.... LOVE the blanket!  Thanks!I finally finished the bunnies for the grandchildren's Easter baskets..... Chris said they look like cyclops bunnies... but I swear they DO have eyes!

bunnies.jpg

I can see the grands running around with the bunnies in their hands! Adorable....

My mother passed away very peacefully and in no pain into the arms of Jesus. She had not sought chemo but chose to live out the rest of her life at home and never had any pain or had to go on morphine. She just passed in her sleep, but I am definitely missing her a lot.

Thank you to all who prayed. Her and my dad were married for 57 years. He is heartbroken. I am thinking of eventually trying a graphgan of her for him.

Edited by richsgirl

So sorry to hear the news that you lost your Mom, but she went peacefully and one thing remember the good times.

I think it is great that you want to do a graph ghan for you Dad. 

Big :hug for you and your family.

3 hours ago, richsgirl said:

My mother passed away very peacefully and in no pain into the arms of Jesus. She had not sought chemo but chose to live out the rest of her life at home and never had any pain or had to go on morphine. She just passed in her sleep, but I am definitely missing her a lot.

Thank you to all who prayed. Her and my dad were married for 57 years. He is heartbroken. I am thinking of eventually trying a graphgan of her for him.

So sorry.  :hug I will keep you all in my prayers.  

On 4/11/2019 at 9:14 AM, richsgirl said:

Courtney, I'm so very sorry to hear about your mom. I think your idea of a graph ghan for your dad is a super good one. We've been married for 51 years and I can't imagine how he feels.

She will be very much missed💕