judianne

A group to encourage each other to make gifts in 2019

So sorry for your loss, Courtney! I hope it's some comfort that she was not in pain and at home.

I finished another lap throw for the nursing home and have started on my GS's blanket for Christmas.

• Like 1

I finished this 52 by 56 inch blanket using a wool blend yarn I was gifted and  used almost every scrap! It's going back to the lady who gave me the yarn

IMG_20190414_115221075.jpg

These are pencil/pen holders I made for this years Fan Conventions I am going to. I plan to give them to Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman)

Linda Larkin (voice of princess Jasmine)  and of course Paige O'Hara, (voice of Belle)

I have so far put 3 sharpies in each. May add some hard candies and a small hand sanitizer.

I plan on making one for Jodi Benson (voice of Ariel, little mermaid) just bought the yarn for that one.

15553454376121646143630.jpg

15553454972371890484477.jpg

On 4/15/2019 at 12:24 PM, ratdog said:

These are pencil/pen holders I made for this years Fan Conventions I am going to. I plan to give them to Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman)

Linda Larkin (voice of princess Jasmine)  and of course Paige O'Hara, (voice of Belle)

I have so far put 3 sharpies in each. May add some hard candies and a small hand sanitizer.

I plan on making one for Jodi Benson (voice of Ariel, little mermaid) just bought the yarn for that one.

15553454376121646143630.jpg

15553454972371890484477.jpg

Wow! Did you have a pattern for these?? I'll bet you could make and sell them.

There is a free pattern I found via pinterest.

I didnt follow it though, just looked at the picture and made up my own designs based on the original concept.

• Like 1

Thank you guys for your encouragement and support. I am heading on a road trip with the 3 little ones on Monday to see my dad. It's a 26 hour drive from Houston to Herkimer NY, so we will take 3 days to get there and spend about a week with him. I haven't seen my dad in 13 years so I am very excited to see him even though the circumstances are sad.

A couple days after I get back we have to hook up and head out to Arizona for our next job, so it's going to be busy around here. I am still crocheting here and there and hope to finish up an afghan while I am in NY.

Love the pencil holders.  Have fun at the Fan Convention.

Courtney, enjoy your visit with your Dad.

So many beautiful projects!

About the cyclops bunnies... :)))) When I saw the pic, I wondered why do they have one eye.... But now I can see they have regular eyes! They are really super cute!

I love the christening blanket - i'm much into this topis as I made the christening set - I finished yesterday :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1