Holding Steady at 0:

howieann

Inkked0317

PBLKNP

JustDeb -12

Shoot the Moon Winner: TexasPurl -54

Edited by greyhoundgrandma
  • Like 1

sorry.  I tried to post the week's scores earlier but couldn't figure it out on my phone.  Plus several people didn't post their numbers until early this morning.  I had it all set up to copy and paste from my email but trying to edit and then post was just too confusing on my phone in a bumpy car :(.

5 hours ago, JustDeb said:

sorry.  I tried to post the week's scores earlier but couldn't figure it out on my phone.  Plus several people didn't post their numbers until early this morning.  I had it all set up to copy and paste from my email but trying to edit and then post was just too confusing on my phone in a bumpy car :(.

No problem. I don't do much stuff like that on my phone either.

16 hours ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

No problem. I don't do much stuff like that on my phone either.

I am struggling so much lately with confusion on this forum.  I feel stupid that I could not do the count.  I used to be a Systems Analyst Programmer and now I can't even do forums without struggle.  Perhaps I should give it up...

Thank you for posting the numbers for me.

3 hours ago, JustDeb said:

I am struggling so much lately with confusion on this forum.  I feel stupid that I could not do the count.  I used to be a Systems Analyst Programmer and now I can't even do forums without struggle.  Perhaps I should give it up...

Thank you for posting the numbers for me.

Oh, don't give up! Just enjoy the parts you can manage and don't stress about the rest.

• Like 1

I found 2 balls and 1/2 skein of orange and 5 small balls of greens. I made 2 happy pumpkin door decorations, 12 pumpkin pins, 6 ghost pins and 6 spider pins. I used the 1/2 skein and 2 of the greens (+3) :yay . I have to make 2 teddy bears and 2 turtles by Christmas, so I'll need to get brown and greens. Plus a baby afghan for a baby due in March. I'm not sure when the baby shower will be, so I want to have it done by mid Jan. I also have to make some hats for charity. 

WTD:  + 3  YTD:  + 91

Ellie 13

You're really cranking them out, Ellie!

I want to do some pumpkins and pumpkin washcloths. Found out I didn't have any orange cotton. So I ordered 4 skeins from Joann and 3 from Hobby Lobby which was probably twice as many as I need. LOL

Hi everyone! This week I made a double strand blanket for a Christmas gift and used 13 skeins!! I also pulled yarn and started on the new Rozeta CAL....4 different versions ♡♡♡♡ by the time the CAL is done,  I'll have 3 more Christmas gifts done and one for myself....and all 100% from my stash!!! 

WTD: +26

YTD: -7

I'm so close to being out of the negatives for the year!!!!

• Like 1

Week ending on 10/12/2019

🥇 Gold Medal Winner: Inkked0317 +26

🥈 Silver Medal Winner:  owlvamp +9

🥉 Bronze Medal Winner: Ellie 13 +3

Holding Steady: 0

• PBLKNP
  • pineknott
  • howieann
  • JustDeb
  • TexasPurl

🚀 Shoot the Moon Winner: greyhoundgrandma -7

Have a happy week! 💖 

Wow. I could never do that! A skein lasts me like 3 months at least and I have probably 20! Not to mention balls... I always love buying brand new yarn! My neighbor always tells me I can just use hers but I don't like to because it's always covered in cat (shudder) and dog hair😠

11 hours ago, LillyDollDesigns said:

Wow. I could never do that! A skein lasts me like 3 months at least and I have probably 20! Not to mention balls... I always love buying brand new yarn! My neighbor always tells me I can just use hers but I don't like to because it's always covered in cat (shudder) and dog hair😠

It depends a lot on the size of the skein since they can be anywhere from an ounce to a pound and of course bulky yarn goes faster or any yarn using a larger hook. And some people crochet faster than others and have more time to crochet.

• Like 1

I bought 2 skeins, tan and brown (- 4) :( . I didn't like any of the green I saw, not turtley enough. I started a teddy bear, but the brown is so dark it's almost black. So I'm going to make the bears out of the tan and some cream (aran :think?) color I have. Since I can't return the brown, I'll use it for hats/scarves. I used 4 balls making Halloween pins and pocket prayer shawls (+ 4) :yay . I hope to get more points before Sat.

WTD:  0  YTD:  + 91

Ellie 13

Edited by Ellie 13

My order came in yesterday...four skeins of orange...-8 = -4. Yes, I think I'm stocked up on orange now. LOL

I hope to finish another skein today.

I have three pumpkins ready to assemble and used a skein...+2. Made another pumpkin washcloth and finished up the skein...+2.

WTD 0

Edited by greyhoundgrandma
  • Like 1

I used a ball on more Halloween pins (+ 1) :yay . The bear is taking more :yarn than I remembered. I have enough to make 1 bear and maybe start the 2nd. I'll have to get another tan and the greens next week when I have more $$. I have enough :yarn to make the baby afghan though. 

WTD: + 1   YTD: + 92

Ellie 13

Edited by Ellie 13