20 hours ago, Inkked0317 said:

OK so...remember when I said I wasn't going to order any more yarn cause I have too much...yeah....oh well, I had good intentions lol

I should be receiving the skeins for my mother's dragon on Friday...that's 24 Caron Cakes...and then I just ordered another 42 skeins (Impeccable & RHSS) from Michaels because they were on sale....sigh....I'm just going to take the hit for all of it this week and get it over with so I can start digging my way out of this hole....

I welcome you & Mona down here in the "Shoot the Moon" club! I was getting lonely. :ghug We all know our stash almost never has the required yarn for the project we're eyeing next!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, smskutt said:

This, right here.  I visited Ravelry today for the first time in weeks and saw what was happening.  I've decided to leave but really wanted a community of crocheters to still be a part of, and that's when I went looking for and found C'ville.  So, thanks for being here!  And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.  :) 

Welcome to the 'Ville! Happy to have you here & joining our little thread. We work hard to bust our stash & we also understand those weak moments of temptation. 

HAPPY 4TH!

God Bless America and everyone on Crochetville!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TexasPurl said:

Welcome to the 'Ville! Happy to have you here & joining our little thread. We work hard to bust our stash & we also understand those weak moments of temptation. 

Thanks, Debbie!  I'm working on getting my crochet mojo back so my yarn purchases have been slim to none lately, but I can foresee a time in the not-to-distant future where I'm joining you in the Shoot the Moon club.  😉

• Like 1

I made some hats and started a pair of crocodile stitch wristers!

WTD is +7

0 for this week

I hope to gather enough energy to crochet a little this afternoon, but I don't expect to use up any yarn.

WTD -62

Another big ol' zero for me again this week. I work on one project or another every day, but don't seem to be getting much done. At least I'm not going backward again!

WTD 0

Have a happy week everyone!

No time for crochet this week.  Boo.  😕 

Sadly, I did work on my sweater this week, but didn't use up skeins, so:

WTD = 0

:bang

Hi everyone ♡

Ok so this week I called my Pheonix CAL done, and made a second baby blanket from the Cosmic CAL pattern. I used a total of 4 skeins and a ball on those projects.  I also got a good start on the Kiefer the Forest Dragon pattern and used 3 skeins on that....but....I also received the 24 skeins I ordered for Kiefer and ordered myself 40 more, 3 of which Michaels.com then cancelled due to lack of stock. So I WAS doing really good but then, a sale happened. 

WTD : -107-107

YTD : -85

I'll have fun digging myself out of the hole.  On the hook this week is a uterus/placenta/baby set of teaching aids for a doula friend of mine (which I'm REALLY excited to make), as much progress as possible on my Kiefer dragon, and possibly a little guitar stuffy for a friend's baby. ♡

Including pictures of my completed Pheonix (I ended mine partway through section 8), the completed body of Kiefer next to my 5 yr old for size reference, and the first of 2 back feet on my big planner for size reference. 

20190703_153556.jpg

20190705_163231.jpg

20190705_205057.jpg

• Like 1

I see the scores are not posted yet. I found another Sugar & Cream and made another potholder (+ 2)  :yay . 

I have 2 new grand nieces  :manyheart . One born on June 28th the other on the 4th of July (A Yankee Doodle Dandy  :lol). They're in Maine and New Hampshire, so I might not see them for awhile. Got some sweet photos.

WTD:  + 2  YTD:  + 75

Ellie 13

• Like 2

Scores for the week ending 7/6/19:

Gold Medal Winner: MalisaMeesa +7

Silver Medal Winner: Ellis 13 +2

Holding Steady:

pineknott

TexasPurl

smskutt

PBLKNP

Playing with new friends:

greyhoundgrandma -62

Shoot the Moon Winner: Inkked0317 -107

Jessie, I love your Phoenix blanket. I ordered the yarn for that pattern--part of my negative this week.

• Like 1

Ellie....yay!!! Happy babies ♡♡

Mona...I've loved making the Phoenix! I stopped about halfway through section 8 and it's nearly 4 ft square. 

I  :crocheting 3 hats, another potholder and 4 pocket prayer shawls so far this week. I used 1 skein and 2 balls and rolled a skein down (+ 5)  :cheer . I need to think of something to do with 8 skeins Simply Soft in rainbow colors and white. The Cozy Project doesn't meet in July and Aug., but we still have access the :yarn in a cabinet at the library. Maybe I can donate it, but then I might be tempted to take some too :lol . 

WTD:  + 5  YTD:  + 80

Ellie 13

Ellie, you may have said in the past, but what pattern do you use for the pocket prayer shawls?

Nothing to report this week. Still plugging away.

WTD 0

Have a happy week!

I’m going to wait to post until later. I’m hoping to use up another skein on my sweater this evening!  I’m so close! 

Nothing used up this week. I feel like I've been herding cats the last two days.

WTD 0

• Sad 1

wtd + 1 ytd + 138

Unfortunately, I didn’t use up my skein, so:

WTD = 0

nothing used up this week 

WTD 0

Hi everyone ♡ I received all that yarn I bought last week! But I counted it last week so I don't have to go negative again now 😁 

This week I used up 3 balls on an anatomical uterus/baby/placenta set that my friend asked me to make for her (she's a doula lol) and finished another skein on my ginormous dragon. 

WTD: +5

YTD: -80

I was told today that a friend's boyfriend has 3 bags of yarn for me....when I asked him why he had yarn for me (because we don't know each other well at all) he said "well, you YARN, right?" Yeah, I yarn lol so I guess at some point I'm going to get a bunch of random yarn? Lately my stash has ballooned from 2 bins that weren't full all the way to 4 FULL bins...plus the box I just got this week lol. Is it bad I'm kind of hoping he forgets to ever give it to me??? 

I don't expect to get much crochet done this upcoming week,  as all of my teachers have apparently decided the last 3 weeks of the semester is the perfect time to assign a million projects.  But I just have to get through this week and things *should* calm down some. 

I'll be posting scores around noonish tomorrow ♡

• Like 1