CLOSED 2019 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

Oh definitely worth the points!!! Now I've just got to get a couple things finished so I can start playing with the new stuff!!! I've got 2 graphgans on the hook, yarn for a third pulled, yarn for a CAL pulled (next release on the 15th)....maybe if i put all this pulled yarn into individual project bags instead of 1 bin, then I can justify setting up another WIP???

how many WIPs is too many??

• Like 1

Last week I got the doily thread and floss I needed for butterfly pins. The thread is for the wings and I crochet chains with the floss for the bodies so I should count it too. I got 1 thread and 2 floss (- 6) :( . I rolled down a skein and gave away 1 skein and 2 balls (+ 5) :cheer . I made 6 butterflies already, so if I make a few more, 1 floss might be gone by tonight. 

WTD:  - 1   YTD:  + 48

Ellie 13

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers here  :flower

45 minutes ago, pineknott said:

your cocoon shrug is wonderful

where in NC was the tent sale??

still doing nest,got alot of small balls finished up

wtd + 13 ytd + 110

The tent sale is early May each year in Washington, NC. It's not far from Greenville. I live about 20 minutes from the Spinrite warehouse,  where the sale is held. ♡

Hi all ♡

Ok I'm chugging along with the 3 WIPs I can work on...Sons of Anarchy is past the 3/4 mark and I'm hoping to finish the graph part of it in the next week.  I'm soooooo close to finishing a bunch of skeins on it, but not there yet. Also realized I don't actually have enough of the colors I'd used when starting my older grandson's Avengers blanket so I frogged it, checked my inventory,  and restarted it....30/200 rows done on that now. And I did start the Elmo graphgan for my younger grandson...30/160 done on that. My aim is to complete 10 rows on each blanket each day, so by that math all 3 will be done by the beginning of June at the latest. 

I have a million skeins in the works and didn't finish a single thing at all this week.  But I got some pretty new yarns for my stash at the tent sale so I'm a happy Jessie lol.

WTD : -104-104

YTD : +29

Honestly I'm just happy my YTD is still positive hahaha

I'm assuming I'm the Shoot the Moon winner this week ♡

Happy mother's day to all the mommas on here ♡

And in the interest of full transparency lol....I organized and untangled the skeins attached to the Sons blanket and realized I don't actually have enough black to finish it....and that's all the black I have in RHSS.....and because he's awesome,  Hubs did NOT point out all the new pretty yarn I just got when I told him about this little snag....so more than likely,  in between celebrating with his mom and my mom, I'll be hitting the store and picking up some more black yarn tomorrow Hahahahaha 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PBLKNP said:

I’m happy to report.I finally finished my Quick Cocoon shrug!  

Pam, your cocoon shrug is fabulous!  💗

Edited by TexasPurl
  • Like 1

Gold Medal PineKnott +13

Silver Medal: Tie PBLKNP +2 and MalisaMeesa +2

No Bronze Medal this week

Hanging
in the balance: KoalaLovesYarn TexasPurl at 0

Has some new friends: 

Ellie 13 -1
GreyhoundGrandma -24

Shoot The Moon Winner :

Inkked0317 -104

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I bought 2 skeins because I know I'm going to need them to finish my current WIPs lol. Starting off negative this week! 

-4 so far...but I'm hoping to finish several skeins soon♡

I made 10 butterfly pins over the weekend and used 1 embroidery floss (+ 1). I went to the knit/crochet group that meets at the library, now I'm using the computer here. I donated 3 slightly used skeins (less than 2 oz. used) and took a ball. (+ 5). Small balls of odd colors are great for pocket prayer shawls and since nobody wants them, I take them. I need to finish a baby afghan by Fri, I have only 6 more squares to attach and the border to add. I should finish a skein and maybe use 1/2 a skein more on it. I'll try to post more on Sat., If I don't I'll add it to next weeks score.

WTD:  + 6  YTD:  + 54

Ellie 13

I'm probably headed to the moon this week.:bang  I needed another roll of green thread for my current project. I figure I had to buy enough to get free shipping (that's what I keep telling myself). :shrug 

Used one roll of thread but bought 12.

WTD -22

Have a fabulous week everyone!

• Like 1