Hello & Merry Christmas from North Carolina!

Happy Housewife

I am a new Grandmother of a boy and a girl.  My favorite thing to do is crochet for them.  Yesterday I made a gingerbread hat for my 2 month old grandson.  

I was taught the basics as a child, from my mother who taught herself by watching her mother in law.  From there I am self taught and have been crocheting for at least 40 yrs.  Until recently, I have not used many patterns.  I learn something new everyday and am excited to get to know everyone here!  Posting a photo of the hat I made for my grandson yesterday:

IMG-5626.JPG

IMG-5616.JPG

13 hours ago, Happy Housewife said:

I am a new Grandmother of a boy and a girl.  My favorite thing to do is crochet for them.  Yesterday I made a gingerbread hat for my 2 month old grandson.  

I was taught the basics as a child, from my mother who taught herself by watching her mother in law.  From there I am self taught and have been crocheting for at least 40 yrs.  Until recently, I have not used many patterns.  I learn something new everyday and am excited to get to know everyone here!  Posting a photo of the hat I made for my grandson yesterday:

IMG-5626.JPG

IMG-5616.JPG

Hello and welcome from the UK....

beautiful hat

Archived