Tampa Doll

Red Heart Christmas Calendar

I just saw this when I was on the red heart web site yesterday.  I was looking for placemat patterns and came across this.  When does it start?

Oh yay, thanks for this.  I just checked Garnstudio, but IIRC theirs is later and ends ends Christmas eve or day.

Segi1974, there's already 4 days of patterns posted on the Red Heart one.

You can click on the patterns for the first four weeks now.  The others will show up every week.  Have fun!

I'm a little slow I guess, I just realized they are posting 1 more pattern each day.  Day 1 was 1 pattern, day 2 was 2 patterns, day 3 is 3 patterns...whee.  I don't think they're all new tho, but it's fun to check them out. :hook 

On 11/5/2018 at 6:25 PM, Granny Square said:

I'm a little slow I guess, I just realized they are posting 1 more pattern each day.  Day 1 was 1 pattern, day 2 was 2 patterns, day 3 is 3 patterns...whee.  I don't think they're all new tho, but it's fun to check them out. :hook 

I just realized that too!!  I had to go back and get all the ones I missed!!  (As if I'm going to make them all!!  Tee Hee!!!)

Red Heart is at day 12 already. Where'd that time go? I wonder if they will post another set of Christmassy/Holiday patterns. The holidays sure are creeping up fast.

Yes they certainly are, I don't even know where October went. We have just gotten settled in to Oklahoma for the winter, now I need to start thinking about the upcoming holidays!

1 hour ago, richsgirl said:

Yes they certainly are, I don't even know where October went. We have just gotten settled in to Oklahoma for the winter, now I need to start thinking about the upcoming holidays!

Ha! I haven't even started for Christmas gifts! I've thought about it- does that count? LOL What with our big move, hubby so ill and so much to do, it may be a gift card Christmas for all this year. Amen. 🙂