Red Heart Christmas Calendar

On 11/5/2018 at 6:25 PM, Granny Square said:

I'm a little slow I guess, I just realized they are posting 1 more pattern each day.  Day 1 was 1 pattern, day 2 was 2 patterns, day 3 is 3 patterns...whee.  I don't think they're all new tho, but it's fun to check them out. :hook 

I just realized that too!!  I had to go back and get all the ones I missed!!  (As if I'm going to make them all!!  Tee Hee!!!)

Red Heart is at day 12 already. Where'd that time go? I wonder if they will post another set of Christmassy/Holiday patterns. The holidays sure are creeping up fast.

Yes they certainly are, I don't even know where October went. We have just gotten settled in to Oklahoma for the winter, now I need to start thinking about the upcoming holidays!

1 hour ago, richsgirl said:

Yes they certainly are, I don't even know where October went. We have just gotten settled in to Oklahoma for the winter, now I need to start thinking about the upcoming holidays!

Ha! I haven't even started for Christmas gifts! I've thought about it- does that count? LOL What with our big move, hubby so ill and so much to do, it may be a gift card Christmas for all this year. Amen. 🙂

Archived