katyallen8090

crochet donations for your fav charity Jan 2019

Hi all  posted weds 23rd oct  

opened another " crochet for your favorite charity " thread where you can show and tell and talk about all your goodies for the upcoming new year 2019  maybe what you hope to accomplish or what you just mailed out   you can post now too even if you wont mail probably till january  2019   kinda get a head start lol  here is entry  one,  i will hold onto till jan  2019  it is intended for Pine Ridge Reservation in s. Dakota 

its a baby ghan about 31 -32 inches all granny square, and made for a baby boy  i intend to do a hat to match and will post that when done  thanks and please feel free to post all your donation pics here  make sure to tell us what charity you made it for and if or if not you mailed it out  this year or  will next year  i  will post often  as this is a good way to keep track of my donations lol   lol I have two more on my granny square thread pages 111 and 112 also for same charity  re is that link come join us !!  

000_0509.JPG

Edited by katyallen8090

What a wonderful thread to start.

I will be thinking on this. I'm always making hats and scarfs for the foster children and the homeless. So that's on going project for me. 

posted thursday the 24th oct 

good to see ya owlvamp  kind of a way for me at least to keep track of things i make and send lol  here is tha000_0511.thumb.JPG.c322f61434ea93673d34fe18b786541b.JPGt afgan with its matching little hat i made this am lol  enjoy all  its sitting on a larger ball of blue yarn lol for shaping 

posted thursday oct 24  for my own use i think i will post on the day i posted pics  might be easier for me to find when there are more posts  you can do the same if you choose  lol  

posted today 29th oct more!

finally made a hat for my third baby ghan! and one of the two hat and scarf sets i made in the last few days 

other pics  on granny square thread!!  

000_0513.JPG

000_0518.JPG

Ok  I make baby blankets for the NICU at St Mary's Medical Center in Langhorne, Pa.  I have about 12 blankets made up already and I will be taking them to the hospital before the end of this year.  I am going to talk to the manager there and let her know that I will be bringing her blankets every quarter so my next delivery will me March 2019.  I will post pictures before I deliver to her this year.  Thanks for doing this

posted nov 1 2018 

i too have been busy lol as p osted above and i now have i think 4 baby ghans with matching hats to go and i will count hats and scarf sets before i post out probably in january  

here is my latest, a rainbow bright hat and scarf  for younger kids enjoy!

this one was fun but not for the faint of heart for weaving in ends lol  000_0521.JPG

Edited by katyallen8090

On 10/24/2018 at 4:05 PM, katyallen8090 said:

Hi all  posted weds 23rd oct  

opened another " crochet for your favorite charity " thread where you can show and tell and talk about all your goodies for the upcoming new year 2019  maybe what you hope to accomplish or what you just mailed out   you can post now too even if you wont mail probably till january  2019   kinda get a head start lol  here is entry  one,  i will hold onto till jan  2019  it is intended for Pine Ridge Reservation in s. Dakota 

its a baby ghan about 31 -32 inches all granny square, and made for a baby boy  i intend to do a hat to match and will post that when done  thanks and please feel free to post all your donation pics here  make sure to tell us what charity you made it for and if or if not you mailed it out  this year or  will next year  i  will post often  as this is a good way to keep track of my donations lol   lol I have two more on my granny square thread pages 111 and 112 also for same charity  re is that link come join us !!  

000_0509.JPG

Katy--I just LOVE this afghan!!! Could you share your pattern with me?  Pretty Please??!!

These blankets will be making there way to St. Mary's Medical Center in Langhorne, Pa. to the NICU.  I will be going to my first volunteer meeting tomorrow and meeting with the manager of the NICU.  I am going to take my blankets every quarter in 2019 so this is the shipment for the 4th quarter of 2018.

001.JPG