baby afghan pattern

andkrissean

Question

I am looking for a pattern I used in a baby afghan. I believe it used a single crochet along with a half double crochet, possibly in the same stitch. It was very light weight with basically no holes in it. Very simple. Want to make another one but can't find the pattern.

11 answers to this question

I'm thinking the pattern you described is the seed stitch. You can google it and find videos.  If that's not it, let me know and I'll try to help you find what you're looking for. :)

How about this one?

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/bubbles-baby-blanket

Instead of a single and  half double, it is sc and dc in the same stitch  Maybe it will work for you or if not, just change the double to a half double.

You have to be a member of Ravelry to download it but joining is free.  The link for the site is dead.

Hope that helps.  :)

13 hours ago, Empress Busy Bee said:

I posted the link to the bubbles blanket above. :)

sorry I didn't see it.  I think we all liked this pattern a long time ago as it works up fast.  Thanks!

This link has a "Moss Stitch" (as she calls it) tutorial. This stitch to me is the Crunch Stitch. For many years the Moss St to me has been "sc, ch 1, sk 1 st, repeat". However, the link info is close to what the OP is seeking.

Archived