Tampa Doll

Crochetville Tote #143

Forgot to tell you.  The name is Friendship Harvest.  This is the name our recipient gave me, I felt it was right that it was give the name she gave. 

Squeeee!!! I'm a Bag Lady!!! Y'all probably heard me squeal all the way from Texas when I opened that box.

Mary Jo, Thank You so much!! You are such a kind and generous soul for thinking of me as a recipient. I have a project for it to hold already. 

Your work is outstanding. The bag is a great size for projects, the precious Harvest Angel will join my other angels on my shelf, & the hot pad is fabulous. Now I want that pattern to try for gifts.  

Thank you!!! 💖💖

Debbie (TexasPurl)  PS... Your last clue was awesome!

20181022_160924.thumb.jpg.42ced7ac10b0fbb5b2f6293d4c166184.jpg

• Like 2

The hot pads that came with my tote not only serve as hot pads when I cook but are one of my 4 year old daughter's favorite things to play  with for some reason. She loves them.

• Like 1

Wiggle crochet is something that is fun.  Here is some idea of what wiggle crochet is:  https://thecrochetarchitect.com/wiggly-crochet-tutorial/

I made a pad that is so many squares by so many squares, then you make a pattern our the squares in different colors and you can make patterns.  It is usually done with thread.