Tampa Doll

Crochetville Tote #143

I had this cotton yarn and thought it might be great for a tote for the fall.  I did not have a name on the cake, so I can not tell you.  I think it was falling leaves or mountain something.  I know it was the old P&C.  The outline and handles are celery.  The pocket is copper with cream colored writing.

Now I have no name for this, so have fun giving ideas.  By the way we have had Autumn Leaves, Falling leaves as two totes.

Let's not forget the Harvest Angel who's dress matches the tote and a wiggle hot pad.

I am hoping to get this out tomorrow.

So have fun till I start the clues.

143 Crochetville CXXXXIII November 2018 (1).JPG

143 Crochetville CXXXXIII November 2018 (4).JPG

• Like 3

Mary Jo I love the set especially the green angel.  Also like both suggested names.  Its kind of fun letting us help with the names.

Pretty, and love the accesories!  I've had that wiggle leaf pattern on my 'list' forever, too.  I was thinking 'pumpkin spice' (sort of as a joke because pumpkin spice is everywhere this time of year) before I scrolled down, but I like 'friendship harvest' better.

Edited by Granny Square

Thank you all.  It is now on the stoop waiting to be picked up by the Post office.

I promised to start with clues today, so here goes.  OK, remember the rules if you know the state it is ok to tell, but If you happen to know who it is, pm me do not say it here.

Clue #1:

Second (even though they think first) largest state in the Union.

5 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Thank you all.  It is now on the stoop waiting to be picked up by the Post office.

I promised to start with clues today, so here goes.  OK, remember the rules if you know the state it is ok to tell, but If you happen to know who it is, pm me do not say it here.

Clue #1:

Second (even though they think first) largest state in the Union.

:rofl Aww, Mary Jo! Yep, that's my home state! And yes, that's a true statement.

Edited by TexasPurl

Man I am out of practice.  But I will still give some clues to maybe help where it is going.

• Like 1

Gorgeous Crochetville bag! Someone is just going to just love receiving this bag. I love the angel and am reminded that angels are among us and by the grace of God, look out for us all. 

You are all good for names.  I will write them all down and pick.

I will have to do it today, as the tote will be delivered tomorrow.

It is in Texas and very close to it's new home.

There are some famous people from this town:

Phil Coe (1839–1871), well-known saloon owner and Old West gambler, and the last known gunfight victim of "Wild Bill" Hickok.

Jerry Hall (1956–), American supermodel, actress, and Mick Jagger's long-time companion and former common-law wife.

Finally this town sent 32 men to fight at the Alamo.

Have fun. 

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 1

The tote is set up to be delivered tomorrow.  When it says out for delivery, I will post the clues for the name.

• Like 1

The tote is in town.  So I gather it will be delivered today.  It is saying delivery today, so as promised here are the clues for WHO.

Now we wait.

stateoftexas.jpg

purl.jpg

• Like 1