Sign in to follow this  
Ellie 13

elephant

I need to find a small (6 - 8 inch) stuffed elephant pattern. I tried to convert my pig pattern, but it's making me :loco . I need it by next week at the latest. Thank you.

Ellie 13

Thank you. I like the baby elephant from  Moogly, but I keep getting "page cannot be displayed" when I click on it. I might have to go to the library, I've never had problems there. I'm going to keep looking for more patterns. I'm still open to more patterns/ideas.

Thank you for the patterns. I got a lot of good ideas and have started designing my own. It's looking good I think I'll have it done by the deadline.

Ellie 13

Good for you! Glad you figured it out. Sure hope to see your finished elephant.

My elephant is coming out so cute. I had to get bigger googlie eyes for it. I found that all the  :yarn at Michaels was on sale and I had a coupon for 25% off my order, regular and sale items. It's  :goodorbad since I'm in the stashbusting CAL. I got 3 skeins, 2 sizes of the eyes, more pin backs, and a $5 watch (lost the $9 one from last year). I'm not sure how to post pics, but if I get a good pic I could put it on the side, where my bowling pins are. Thanks to all who sent links.

Ellie 13