Sign in to follow this  
katyallen8090

thread closed winners chosen crochet booklets ect

Hi everyone!

got a good deal for two lucky winners  i happened to be cleaning/sorting out my books and crochet leaflets and came across quite a few i cant use so  first package of two includes 2 hardcover books on bags and totes and one booklet on same  hardly used but i dont expect to make any so   here are those pics  the second package includes two annies attic crochet booklets  pics here   if i find more i will add them to package 2 ok  so go ahead, post your preference and i will choose a winner in a week or one winner  for both categories ok  thanks and postage is free    have fun    

000_0481.JPG

000_0483.JPG

000_0484.JPG

000_0486.JPG

Edited by katyallen8090

and if you're not interested, maybe you know  someone that would be ??  i really hate to keep them on the shelf collecting dust if someone can make good use of them thanks ! 

yay then they will have a home soon   i will go to friday and call it a wrap now that i have at least a winner as it stands lol for both  glad to be of help  

ok thread being closed  today early as due to no traffic and i have my two winners  mona gets thr bags books and terri lady gets the slippers!!  thanks you two  enjoy and send me your addy if you havent already ok