ReniC

Upgrade Font Size on Home Page

What a surprise to see the completed upgrade when I logged in. Everything looks so clean and fresh.

I am having a hard time seeing the home page font though. It seems to be a bit too small for my old eyes. Is there a way I can enlarge or darken the font a tad bit?

If you have Windows 10 (not sure about prior versions, or other OS) you can hold down the CTRL key and hit the plus key as many times as you want to ratchet up the size, or the minus sign key to make it smaller.  Interestingly, you don't have to hit the caps key for the + since it's an upper case equal sign, at least on US keyboards.  The font will get bigger but it does it in a way where you don't have to scroll back and forth, it makes the page longer.

Edited by Granny Square

2 hours ago, Granny Square said:

If you have Windows 10 (not sure about prior versions, or other OS) you can hold down the CTRL key and hit the plus key as many times as you want to ratchet up the size, or the minus sign key to make it smaller.  Interestingly, you don't have to hit the caps key for the + since it's an upper case equal sign, at least on US keyboards.  The font will get bigger but it does it in a way where you don't have to scroll back and forth, it makes the page longer.

Thanks Granny Square. That helped a lot.

I like the new look also. Obviously, a lot of work went into the upgrade and I for one appreciate it very much.