Sign in to follow this  
lhendrix35

logging in

Forum does not recognize my password.  I changed it, but it did not help.  The next time, it  did not open. This time, I have bookmarked the site while logged in.  This may or may not help.   What should I do?  My  mail is lhendrix35@peoplepc.com

thanks

Edited by lhendrix35
info

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:17 AM, lhendrix35 said:

Forum does not recognize my password.  I changed it, but it did not help.  The next time, it  did not open. This time, I have bookmarked the site while logged in.  This may or may not help.   What should I do?  My  mail is lhendrix35@peoplepc.com

thanks

I wish I could help you. So many members have left, yet to return to the forum.

Click on the line above this topic that shows Amy's photo and says "Report all forum problems...…..", to send Amy a message. Maybe she will answer from there. This is what we were all are talking about on the forum. Members need help.

Thanks, I am in for now.  If I say I forgot my password, go to my e mail and  click whatever,  I am brought back to crochetville. I have been able to  participate at that one time, but next time it is the same as before.  This time it is different, and I have reset my password on the crochetville end, so I will see if I am in without all that trouble for next time.  I can understand why people don't come back, and they  probably didn't leave but were blocked as I have been

3 hours ago, lhendrix35 said:

Thanks, I am in for now.  If I say I forgot my password, go to my e mail and  click whatever,  I am brought back to crochetville. I have been able to  participate at that one time, but next time it is the same as before.  This time it is different, and I have reset my password on the crochetville end, so I will see if I am in without all that trouble for next time.  I can understand why people don't come back, and they  probably didn't leave but were blocked as I have been

I am glad you keep trying to get back to us.  I hate when we lose people especially when its because they were blocked.