Two New Baby Blankets

ReniC

I finally finished the 2nd baby blanket for our new Greatt-GS and took some photos today. I'll box it all up and ship it off to Texas tomorrow.

The Round Ripple is: SmoothFox’s Beginner’s Rnd Ripple. The stitch used for the Crib Blanket is from Crochet n Create- Lapghan for Baby.

Both blankets were made with HL- I love This Yarn in our GD's choice of colors of White, Grey, Navy and Mint with a I/9 hook. For some reason I could not get the true colors to show on here. Not even close. I'm so glad they are finished.

Elias.JPG

Elias-.JPG

Elias (2).JPG

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:01 AM, richsgirl said:

Absolutely gorgeous, does she love them?

Thank you Courtney! Not yet. She flies in on 08/02 so I'll see her and baby the following day- I hope.

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:53 PM, bgs said:

Both are gorgeous.  Glad you did the closeup on the second one so we could see the texture.

Thank you Brenda. That's really the only thing I liked about the striped one- the texture. I have a scarf started in the stitch also for a Christmas gift. Can't wait to get back to it.

12 hours ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

Pretty. Round ripples have always been a favorite of mine.

11 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Oh so pretty.

And thank you to you too Mary Jo. Funny, I just learned how to make a "multi-quote", and after all these years. My big Duh for the day. LOL. 

So, sorry for all the separate thank you's. If I forgot anyone, please forgive me.

Archived