USpolishgirl

Final recipient of my Little Panda:)

The story about that Panda:
I almost do not keep anything what I crochet, I give everything away. I did kept that Panda for my self:).
I made that Panda while ago. Couple days ago one of the carpenters who is working in my basement fell in "Love" with that Panda and wanted to buy that from me for his little granddaughter. So I give that to him, I just could not say no. I was not planning to give that awey:(.

Here are 2 pictures. 
1)  Picture from that carpenter he just sent to me. His granddaughter with my Panda.
2) Picture I took after I finished making that Panda

Happy crocheting:)
Krys

IMG_6053 Stanley granddaughter and my Panda.jpg

Panda 8.jpg

:laughroll

It's soooooo funny. 1 thing to keep for yourself and someone sees it and wants it.  The panda is so cute I understand why he wanted it! Next time you make yourself something you better hide it!!

Cute story, girl and cute Panda. By the way she is holding it, she looks like she treasures it. Nice job on the Panda Krys.

Krys isnt that just the way things go? You keep one thing for yourself and someone wants it. It was kind and generous to give it away.  That is just the sweetest picture of her with the panda.

Thank You Very much:)

That little girl is very cute!:). She loves that panda according to her grandpa.

Krys

That is just adorable and very nice of you.  She does look happy.

Panda things are very popular in my house. We have panda stuffed animals, panda purses, panda clothes, they watch panda shows etc