butterfly_girl

Returning after many years!

Hello!  So I am finding myself crocheting more and more as well as beading and other crafts.  I remembered how supportive and helpful the group was. I'm finally in a place where I may be able to be more active. With my son grown and a great job I am at a good part of my life. I am happy and grateful. 

One of the main reasons i am looking for assistance with a super cute Russian hat pattern. Its adorable, with built in cat ears. I need help with the crochet terms.

So many have disappeared over the years.  I am glad you came back!

Edited by bgs
  • Like 2

Hi  and Welcome back to Crochetville .

It is always good to see friends return.  Yeah even those of us who have been around, have trouble trying to figure the place out.

We were just talking about friends we have missed.

• Like 1

I've been away for many years too. I need to figure out how this site is again. I'm hoping to take part in different swaps. :cheer

So good to see the old people coming back!!!  OH!  Sorry!  Not old, just "old friends"!!

• Like 1

I’m back after being gone for many years. Wow, everything’s changed. Now I have to get used to the changes and try to figure everything out again. But so glad to be back with freinds again. 🙂

On 9/2/2018 at 4:46 AM, Island Girl said:

I’m back after being gone for many years. Wow, everything’s changed. Now I have to get used to the changes and try to figure everything out again. But so glad to be back with freinds again. 🙂

Welcome back, Pat!  I'm not on here as much as I used to be, myself, but I think I remember your username from "back when".