Hi, I'm not new, just returning........

funnymom8

Hi, I haven't been here for a while, can't remember the last time.  I've been trying to catch up but it's a little confusing trying to find where to post  ( I need to re-learn all this).  I'm still crocheting, and loving it.  I missed reading on here, I lurked most of the time and not sure if anyone will remember me.  But here I am, hoping to get back into the swing of things and read/post here!  One thing for sure is that I enjoy seeing what everyone else makes and hope to share pictures of my crocheting things.

Thank you everyone!  I remember this place when it was hoppin'!  lol  I couldn't keep up with all the posts, now I'm trying to figure out where to find them.  I think alot of people might have gone off to FB land, but I find the groups on there aren't always "homey" and noticed recently that some people are really kinda mean and rude.  I don't ever remember seeing that here.

Hi  and Welcome back to Crochetville .

It is always good to see friends return.  Yeah even those of us who have been around, have trouble trying to figure the place out.

We were just talking about friends we have missed.

On 6/27/2018 at 8:07 PM, funnymom8 said:

Thank you everyone!  I remember this place when it was hoppin'!  lol  I couldn't keep up with all the posts, now I'm trying to figure out where to find them.  I think alot of people might have gone off to FB land, but I find the groups on there aren't always "homey" and noticed recently that some people are really kinda mean and rude.  I don't ever remember seeing that here.

I feel the same way!  So I always return to dear ole Crochetville!  It's like HOME!!  :ghug

Archived