snowbear

Hey everyone

I just wanted to touch base with you all. I am feeling really good. We have had rain most of this month. Or it's partly cloudy. Can't wait to see some sunshine. It's been up in the 80's here in E Tn.  I see some you all are good and some are not. I will pray for you all. Take care you all. Love Arlene :ghug

Hey There Arlene

I haven't been on this forum for a long time....life gets in the way sometimes.   Thanks for the prayers.

Cheryl

I'm going to piggy back and say hey! I guess I have been away from here for 6 months! School year got really really busy as I took on extra responsibilities. Not much to report from up here except that my hubby and I just signed to buy a house! We've been back and forth with the sellers for about a month now and I think this is really going to happen now!! House hunting took up all my crochet time so I'm afraid I haven't done a thing! But I missed you guys and wanted to pop by and make sure you were all still around. 

Much love and hugs!

Diana