Sunny Days - 16" baby

darski

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am also having a problem no being able to open your new patterns. I am a long time follower. Actually I was with you when you started your Dud's For Dora's group so I was very pleased when I saw you were posting patterns again. The only one of the new group that I could get is Rivulets. I also tried to rejoin your group but I can't seem to do that either.

I will upload the PDF again and see if that works.  I will try to copy and paste the Word.doc  The pics don't show up.-sorry

sunny.pdf

Sunny Days – 16 baby doll

WW yarn in yellow and white – or choose your colours.

5.5mm hook 

3dc group: 3dc in 1 st.

Buttons and trims as you wish.

Dress…

w/ Yellow yarn and 5.5mm hook ch 27…

Row 1: dc in 3rd ch from hook, *dc in 1, 2dc in next* rep across.  (38dc)

Row 2: work across in sc/ch2/sk 1, end w/ sc in last.(18ch2, 20 sc)

Row 3: dc in 2, 3dc in every ch 2 sp, dc in last. (57dc)

Row 4: *sc in 1/ch2, sk1* rep across.(28ch2,  29sc)

Row 5: dc in sc, 2dc in 5 ch2 sp, sk 5ch2 sp, dc in 9 ch2 spaces, sk 5 ch2 sp, 2dc in 4ch2 sp, dc in last.

Row 6: dc across making 2 dec in the front. (36dc)

Row 7: dc evenly and break off yellow.  Att white.

Row 8: dc in2, *3dc group in 1, dc in 3* rep across, dc in last dc.

Row 9-11: dc in ea dc and 3dc group in middle dc of ea 3dc group. Join at row 9 and turn.

Row 12: work around in sc/ch2/sk 1. At the end you have sc beside sc so work an ch2 and join. Slst into ch2 sp.

Row 13: work 3dc in every ch2 space. Join and break off white.  Att yellow…

Row 14:

Edges…

Att white yarn at back left edge…

Sc along left edge;

Work along neck edge in sc/ch7 in ea st;

Sc along right edge working button loops as you go.  Break off.

Hat…

Join all rounds..

w/ yellow yarn and 5.5mm hook ch4…

Row1: 11 dc in 4th ch from hook

Row 2: 2dc in ea dc. (24dc)

Row 3: *2dc in 1, dc in next* rep around(36dc)

Row 4: flip over and work around in FPsc. Turn.

Rows 5-8: work around in hdc making 1 random increase on ea round. (40dc at row 8)

Row 9: *2FPhsc around 1, FPhdc around next* rep around (60 sts)

Rows 10 – 12: hdc evenly.  Break off yellow. Att white.

Row 11: *sc in 1, ch3, sc in next, ch3, sk1* rep around. (or just work sc /ch3/sk1 if you prefer)

Band…

w/ white yarn ch 40 and join.

Row 1: *dc in 2, sk 2 ch, tr in next, ch1, tr in 1st skipped st* rep around join and break off leaving a loooooong tail for sewing to hat.  Stitch band in place.

Ties àatt yarn as in pic…

Ch 35 and slst back along ch.  Secure and break off.  I just tied the two ends securely and cut close to knot.

I made the ties thicker for little hands but you could just do a chain alone for the tie.

Flowers… make a variety of flowers and leaves and stitch in place.

I heartily recommend this book for flowery bits:

99 Crochet Flowers 

https://www.amazon.ca/99-Crochet-Flowers-Awesome-Embellishing-ebook/dp/B00DR483TQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1524327431&sr=1-1&keywords=crochet+flowers

Copyright: Darlene Cutler - 2018

I do not have a problem with people/groups using my patterns to make a little extra money by physically making them and selling the items they make.

However, I do not permit the selling of my patterns for money. I have once given permission for a booklet to be made of them for a charitable sale and I may do so again *if I am asked* and if it is for a church, charity or school type group. But first you have to ask.

Furthermore, If you choose to use my patterns as a money maker, I do not permit my images to be used for any advertizing of your work. You must make your own item and photograph that. These images are as much a part of my Web image as a designer as the patterns are and I reserve that use to myself alone.

I'm not sure what is happening with Yahoo groups

Thank you so much. I copied the pattern and the pdf did open but it would not print. So copied the written pattern and the pic from above. I would like to start this righ away but I wonder if you would check the dress pattern. Looks like something may be missing. See Row 14, just above it says attach yellow but there is nothing for row 14. Thanks again.

Archived