Lynn77

Floral Crocheted Afghan

Question

Does anyone know the name of this afghan and where I can obtain the pattern from?

floral afghan.jpg

6 answers to this question

Hi!  Did you find that on Pinterest?  That is the only place I have found it so far and the photo was uploaded by the user making it harder to locate.

Based on the photo it looks similar to these photos:

https://www.leisurearts.com/catalog/product/view/id/5035/

https://www.etsy.com/listing/261625306/afghan-crochet-pattern-leaflet-floral?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=floral mile a minute afghan pattern&ref=sr_gallery-1-2

Which means it might also be made by Tammy Kreimeyer.  It looks like some kind of mile-a-minute and she does a lot of those.

Hopefully someone can pinpoint it for you.

Thank you Empress Busy Bee - those patterns are very similar. I do have those ones so I may have to choose one of those.  Yes I did see it on Pinterest and so far haven't been able to trace from there.

Thank you RubyRed.  So far I haven't been able to find a picture from the book to see if this is indeed the one I'm searching for and no luck searching the web either.  I don't want to purchase the book until I know for sure that it's the one.  I do own heaps already and it's always the way - the one you want you just don't have!

Thank you so much RubyRed!  I have been searching all day!  You are the best!  Now I can go to bed - where I am it is 11.30pm, so I can now rest easy.  I really appreciate you replying!

By the way, have you ever made it, and if so, did you find the pattern enjoyable?  I love challenging ones, but sometimes it's good to have an easy one too!

Edited by Lynn77