Jump to content
TexasPurl

Easter Crosses

Recommended Posts

Wishing you all a Happy Easter! Enjoy your day with family & friends celebrating His resurrection. A couple of Easter Crosses I made for special friends.

 

29543029_10157291481848242_1000720884105208747_n.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! These are beautiful!... Is this your design? If so, is it a pattern available for purchase? (My family would love these!)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TCarra said:

Hi! These are beautiful!... Is this your design? If so, is it a pattern available for purchase? (My family would love these!)

Thanks for your kind comment. There is no pattern...yet. I worked it in two different versions. Still need to write it down. I'll tag you when I do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are beautiful.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love these they are so beautiful you done a great job with these they are a work of art. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2018 at 11:26 PM, TexasPurl said:

Thanks for your kind comment. There is no pattern...yet. I worked it in two different versions. Still need to write it down. I'll tag you when I do.

If and when you get these patterns--please me know also!  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful crosses and such a special gift to give for Easter. Hope you had a wonderful blessed Easter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice crosses :)

I have a question about those frames you using for your pictures.  Is there a site/program to get that?

Thanks,

Krys

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, USpolishgirl said:

Very nice crosses :)

I have a question about those frames you using for your pictures.  Is there a site/program to get that?

Thanks,

Krys

 

Hi Krys

It's an app called Phototastic Collage. I had been using the free version and found it easier to use than most. Love it more since I paid for the full version.

Debbie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TexasPurl said:

Hi Krys

It's an app called Phototastic Collage. I had been using the free version and found it easier to use than most. Love it more since I paid for the full version.

Debbie

THANKS:)

Krys

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...