Meet Hairy Harry

Tampa Doll

I have been making monsters and dolls to send to AZ for the Children's cancer center.

I saw this pattern and could not resist.  He sort of looks like Animal from the Muppets.  The only difference is that he is cream and gold.

So Meet Hairy Harry. His eyes are green.

Hariy Harry (1).JPG

Hariy Harry (5).JPG

HI ALL  hi to lacey and katie and tribble!! and hi to purl too, and granny square!!    nice to hear you all are doing ok  hope you car comes home soonl,   lyn     

thanks carole yes i loved them for sure   made my day!  

glad your pt is getting easier mary jo and hairy is my fav so far love him love the color !!

in other news well not still doing too much but it is getting better swelling in that whole leg from ankle to mid thigh but going down a bit every day  not so painful now just a bit 

sun is out so its gonna be a good day lol 

hope your pool water warms up for you mary jo so you can keep ip your at home pt  well im out for now talk more later  have a great day!!

Thank you Terri.  It is actually from a book called Edward's Crochet Imaginarium  Monsters.

It was sent to me to make monsters for the charity I make things for in Az.

I had fun making him and there are a lot of fun ones to make.  Best part is you can flip pages and make them all look different.  There are about 30 heads, arms and legs and you can add tails.  Very cool

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:20 PM, Tampa Doll said:

Thank you Terri.  It is actually from a book called Edward's Crochet Imaginarium  Monsters.

It was sent to me to make monsters for the charity I make things for in Az.

I had fun making him and there are a lot of fun ones to make.  Best part is you can flip pages and make them all look different.  There are about 30 heads, arms and legs and you can add tails.  Very cool

Thanks Mary Jo.   And of course, it is out of stock right now.

Have a Blessed Easter!

Archived