Thank you for having me!!

Oneplustriplets

Have been crocheting for just a few months... but have been collecting crochet reference material for years because i always thought it was something i would need to learn!! And thank goodness i did!! I have a 24 year daughter (who loves crochet) and 31 month old triplets who love the amigurumi that i have learned to do so i am hooked!!! Dolls, clothing, blankets, bags.... all of it!!! So amazing!!! So much faster thsn knitting for me ( though i love knitting too) . 

Excited to have joined this forum!!!

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 3:36 AM, Oneplustriplets said:

Have been crocheting for just a few months... but have been collecting crochet reference material for years because i always thought it was something i would need to learn!! And thank goodness i did!! I have a 24 year daughter (who loves crochet) and 31 month old triplets who love the amigurumi that i have learned to do so i am hooked!!! Dolls, clothing, blankets, bags.... all of it!!! So amazing!!! So much faster thsn knitting for me ( though i love knitting too) . 

Excited to have joined this forum!!!

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

I'm Nikki, 32, Wife and Mother from the UK.  Been crocheting since 2014, and recently in 2018 have taught myself to cast on and do the knit stitch when it comes to knitting!  But like you, Crochet is faster than Knitting!

Archived