Terri/LadySorce

Thank You FGM

Thank you to the MO FGM for the sparkly Christmas card and the crochet bells.  They will be on my tree with the ones you sent to me last year.

• Like 1

Thank you to a MO FGM for the adorable puppy Santa card and the crocheted bells which will be headed to my tree if DH and I ever get the lights on it!!!

• Like 1

Today the mail was full.  I got a card and stocking for my tree from a FGM in WA.

A nice card from a FGM in NE.

Last but not least, a very funny :roflcard and some crocheted bells for my tree from a FGM in MO.

All the FGM's have been busy.

• Like 1

Wow my mail was full today.

I got cards from OK, IL, NY and one from CT with an angel in it.

Thank you to all the FGM's who sent me the beautiful cards.

• Like 1

:woomore cards!

:ty OK FGM for your pretty card and

:ty CT FGM for your card and angel!

Edited by bgs
  • Like 1

Two more FGM's to thank for lovely Christmas cards-- one from TN and the other from MO.

:day

• Like 1

Thanks so much to the FL FGM for the pretty card in today's mail and also to the FGM in Poland for the package containing a cute zippered bag, a so pretty dream catcher, an adorable Rudolph candy cane holder and card.

Y'all brought a smile to a very hectic day and week!

wish list.jpg

• Like 3

Thank you to everyone who sent Christmas cards,we delighted in them,its been a rough two wks with son in law in the hospital

• Like 1

Thank you, MA FGM, for a lovely Christmas card!

And thank you, MO FGM, for also lovely card and thread bells! With bells you also sent me something priceless: inspiration! I'm going to try to make such bells, because they are really so pretty!

• Like 1

I want to thank my FGM's in both Poland and PA.

I got them the other day and was waiting for pictures here. they are.

The first is from PA. they are ornaments for my tree for Easter.

The second is from Poland and there is a Dream catcher, a tote with a zipper, a reindeer with candy canes for the antlers and finally a cute angel that is made of wood for my tree.  I had fun translating the wording on the angel, it was made by a group of Disabled people.

Thank you so much to my FGM's.

DSC04230.JPG

DSC04231.JPG

• Like 3

Thank you to all you wonderful people out there who sent me  Christmas cards and gifts!  You are greatly appreciated and loved!!  God bless you!  Have a great Christmas!!

Thank you to 3 FGM's---2 from NC and one from NJ for the cards I received today.  It was a great pick me up as I was a bit melancholy remembering Christmas's past.

:day

• Like 1

Thank you to NC and WA FGM's who sent me Christmas cards.  I received them on Christmas Eve and put them in my 2nd card wreath which is now full.  Thank you for thinking of me.

• Like 1

A big thank you to my FGM from Poland for my wonderful package.  I love everything---the festive bag with the santa hats reindeer with the candy cane antlers, a beautiful dreamcatcher, and nice card.  :day

20181228_133606.thumb.jpg.e6e4f7d35a78cfd9fc03a8939e126597.jpg

• Like 3

I got a Birthday card today.  Thank you so much FGM in NC.  I had to laugh at the note inside.  Thought the mail was nuts here only.