oh thankyou fgm from fl!l.  look   some perfect size scissors for on the go kit and a new amour j clover hook too now i have a spare for my spare!!  love the scissors just what i had in mind and they have a cap to slide over them when not in use or for travel!!  i am thrilled thank you very much!! :applause:manyheart

000_0342.JPG

• Like 3

thank you so very much to my FGM in the "show me " state for all the kid friendly stickers that we will decorate on rocks once the weather clears and warms up a bit

picture coming soon

• Like 1

5a88bedc39e5a_BGSGrannySquareBlanketFeb2018.jpg.7e5bdeb2c3c0b6968c5c15baf7835211.jpg5a88bedd7bcbd_BGSPlayFoodFeb2018.jpg.4287d0d0fb5598283925bee0ea2f98c5.jpg5a88bedeb88fe_BGSPlayFood2Feb2018.jpg.95d1c3dc1de1ebfe67264f844d4957d9.jpg

Thank you to a MO FGM.  There was a package at my door this afternoon when I came home from my water aqua class.  It was filled with such wonderful things for the toy drive donation.  A granny square blanket, a hamburger with all it's condiments, and curly fries, along with a very nice note.  I just have to say to my FGM, no it isn't "OK"  your donation is AMAZING.  While I loved all of it the pickles just struck me as so adorable and the curly fries are just too cute.  The blanket is beautiful and will be a great addition for the dolls.  Again thank you so much,  We've added another new state to the list. 

Darski started a conversation about the idea that little girls will grab anything to give their little dolls a blanket in the Boxing Day thread the other day and how we often forget our work is such a step up from the alternatives parents scramble to find if they aren't crafty themselves..  I remember sacrificing a towel one year when my great niece got a baby doll with no blanket and the baby was going to freeze without something to keep it warm.  However, what an amazing gift to have something so beautiful and soft as you and the others are sending to keep their dolls warm.  How special to have something so pretty for their dolls.

Edited by Bailey4
  • Like 5

:ty to my MA FGM for the package in my mailbox today. It had 2 beautiful garden flags and a card with nice note inside.  :day

20180223_161926.thumb.jpg.34eeb92c1c30bd17b48d683aedc0719d.jpg

• Like 1

Some wonderful FGM were thinking of me and sent some great gifts my way :manyheart

First, FGM from MA sent me patterns for a Mouse and a Pig from the book series "If you give...". I can't wait to try them! Thank you so much!

Then, FGM from MO surprised me with a package of inspiring things - there is a card and a letter, an apple pot holder, easter stickers, beautiful fabric and buttons. I love it all and I'm very happy! Thank you so much!

Dear FGMs, you've made my days!:ty:manyheart

• Like 1

I want to thank a couple of beautiful FGMs!

I received this lovely heart coaster & a wonderful note from my MO FGM a couple of weeks ago. I use it daily with my coffee. Thank you so much!

I received the beautiful hot pads today with a pretty card from my MA FGM! Beautiful work!! They'll hang in my kitchen with fondness.

Ladies, I'm grinning ear to ear!

Thank y'all so much and have a blessed day. :ty

FGM.thumb.jpg.6a1532f27ff7549734880bbe6a1d21ba.jpgHeart.thumb.jpg.02e4b049b4c6f0828dd064f147a1ce0d.jpg

Edited by TexasPurl

Thank you so much for the precious heart and wonderful note card from our Tx FGM ~ :hug    Such a great outreach, too ~ PeytonHeartProject!  I'm sure it brings a smile to each one who receives this thoughtful gift, as it did me ~ :manyheart   Thank you for thinking of me, and for allowing me to be a part.

WishList giftie from PinkGlitter - March2018.JPG

Edited by Lovin2Crochet
one last thought :) and pic added
  • Like 2

What a wonderful way to start March! :D  In this morning's mail I was so blessed to receive from our TN FGM!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  :hug  :day

WishList gifties from Snowbear - March2018.JPG

Edited by Lovin2Crochet
  • Like 1

thank you both they sure brighten my day!!  oooh my got two lovely cards today!! One came with a little heart in it from texas and one  cute st paddies day one from Marlborough ma I sure  thank you both they sure brighten my day!!!

• Like 2

:ty   MA FGM for the cute St. Patrick's day card.  :day

• Like 1

Today I got three books from "If you give..." series - they are great! I love them and my DD will surely love them too - and I'm going to use them for my lessons - both Polish and English. These books are not known here, so I double enjoy them.

Dear FL FGM, you've made my days!:ty:manyheart

• Like 1

I want to thank my FGM in MA for the very cute St. Patrick's Day card.  I got it yesterday and it made my day.

• Like 1

thanks to the MA. FGM for my St.Patty's Day card,was having a hard day and that made our day brighter

• Like 1

You're doubley thanked, MA FGM ~ :D   What a wonderful way to bring in "the GREEN" month, March!  And the month of the Irish!

• Like 1

BIG THANKS to my FGM from FL for thinking of me:). Those Maltese are sooo cute!!
That was very nice surprize for me seeing that box & taking out those little dogies:). 

I took advantage here to show of couple of those blankets I am making for Pet Shelter in Memory of my beloved  little Cesar.  I think I made already about 19 of them. Most of them are round & 24" in diam some are little bigger. And some are rectangle shape. I am using Bernat Blanket Yarn for all of them (pets LOVE that yarn). My daughter took already 6 (4 for her & 2 for her neighbor). I still have many more to make (I keep buying more & more of that yarn..LOL). I was planning to make two dozen, it will be more than that. I will post pictures of all of them.

Thank You FGM very much for thinking of me. I really miss my little Cesar..:(. 
Krys
PS: I guess I will consider my self as a FGM to many of those homeless poor animals:).
Sorry I could not take a picture earlier, I left my camera at my friend house.

DSC01435.JPG

DSC01437.JPG

DSC01438.JPG

Edited by USpolishgirl
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, USpolishgirl said:

BIG THANKS to my FGM from FL for thinking of me:). Those Maltese are sooo cute!!
That was very nice surprize for me seeing that box & taking out those little dogies:). 

I took advantage here to show of couple of those blankets I am making for Pet Shelter in Memory of my beloved  little Cesar.  I think I made already about 19 of them. Most of them are round & 24" in diam some are little bigger. And some are rectangle shape. I am using Bernat Blanket Yarn for all of them (pets LOVE that yarn). My daughter took already 6 (4 for her & 2 for her neighbor). I still have many more to make (I keep buying more & more of that yarn..LOL). I was planning to make two dozen, it will be more than that. I will post pictures of all of them.

Thank You FGM very much for thinking of me. I really miss my little Cesar..:(. 
Krys
PS: I guess I will consider my self as a FGM to many of those homeless poor animals:).
Sorry I could not take a picture earlier, I left my camera at my friend house.

DSC01435.JPG

DSC01437.JPG

DSC01438.JPG

Krys I love the bright colors of your blankets and yes you will be/are a FGM to many.  It is a lovely way to honor your little Cesar.  :hug

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bgs said:

Krys I love the bright colors of your blankets and yes you will be/are a FGM to many.  It is a lovely way to honor your little Cesar.  :hug

Thank You Brenda:)

Thank you FGM for the St. Patrick's Day card. It definitely brought a smile to my face.. I loved the stickers you used and put them in my journal.. Thank you for thinking of me.

• Like 1

Thank you so much, Mo FGM, for the St Patty's Day card . . . so sweet!  Added sunshine on this Monday morning ~ :)

• Like 1