Here is where you can thank you Fairy GodMother.

PLEASE DO NOT NAME HER.

If you do know who she is, you can send her a PM after you thank her here as a FGM.

• Like 1

This morning when the mail came, I got a very nice surprise.

I want to thank my FGM in St. Louis for the very cute and cool potholder and hot pad.

Hot pad is perfect and matches my kitchen.  The pot holder is so pretty, it is a sunflower.

Thank you so much,

raok 1-24-18 (2).JPG

raok 1-24-18 (3).JPG

• Like 8

I want to thank a very nice TX FGM for the lovely card and butterfly magnet waiting for me in my mailbox last night when I got home.  I really appreciate the little note she wrote.:ty  :day

20180204_141258.thumb.jpg.309b03ff8aca3de0054d0b70c4adb554.jpg

• Like 5

Our FGM in TX has been a busy little bee/butterfly.  Thank you so much the little fellow is on my fridge.

raok 2-5-18 (1).JPG

raok 2-5-18 (3).JPG

• Like 4

What a wonderful surprise I received in the mail this morning, from a new crochet friend!  Thank you so much to our Texas FGM! :hug   I love the little butterfly and the pretty card!  (You have indeed been a very busy bee!)

WishList giftie from TexasPurl - Feb2018.JPG

• Like 3

We have a very busy and thoughtful TX Fairy Godmother.  My afternoon mail brought me a butterfly magnet and a very thoughtful card and note.5a78be84b434d_ButterflyMagnet.jpg.1ae7a7c27266e322b0cd400870547c96.jpg5a78be8631ce0_ButterflyMagneta.jpg.8a9db4e762cf8aa21b0fe529b060bd55.jpg5a78be8794309_ButterflyMagnetb.jpg.7a2594e78d3f5118686552d2f2926ee1.jpg

• Like 4

I love seeing all the butterfly's. Such beautiful colors and makes me want summer to come faster.

Thank you FGM for the Susan bate hooks. They are my favorite.

image.jpeg

• Like 2

thank-you too for my little butterfly she  is on my fridge!! i named her Lacey cause she is so petite and Lacey looking all my other fridge butterflies love her and surround and protect her as she is the smallest and newest!!THANK YOU FGM I LOVE HER and thank you for making my day the card was so cute too lol  many thanks  

• Like 2

Katy80900GrannyDollFeb2018.jpg.8857c145a8ec623f674cbd80fd714159.jpg

Thank you to my NE FGM for a beautiful granny doll blanket.  I am sure it will make some little girl's Christmas a happy one.  The high school students who work the program will be thrilled as they added a new section of the country to their donations received.:ty

• Like 4

and oh guess what!! i got my spare j hook!!! yay  i dont have to worry anymore if i misplace my one and only cause now i have a spare!! Thank you FGM in Ma... and the cutest card with a" yiddow yeddow yum yum kitty" on the front   {MY YELLOW TABBY yum yum!! }love the card the penmanship is just so neat and absolutely lo ve the hook  thank-you again  ma fgm!!:manyheart

camera needs batteries tablet is not charged but i will get a pic when i can!!

Edited by katyallen8090
  • Like 2

thank you fgm from Ms for all the yarn ball goodness for making the nests

came at the best time,small balls were getting real low and a skein would have taken two wks to get through,thanks again.Lyn

IMG_0375.JPG

Edited by pineknott
added picture
  • Like 2

Greyhoundgrandmadollblanket2018.jpg.db26cd53b1855ef8b4a5a5b421ce0d1c.jpg

Thank you to a MS FGM for a beautiful doll blanket  with a very cute raccoon card for my doll donation project.  We've added another state to the project which intrigues the high school students and one lucky little girl will have a beautiful blanket for her doll.  Thanks again for your help.  It really is appreciated!!!:ty:hug

• Like 2

5a83455c2c7fd_ValentineCard.jpg.40335e71a9c753045812e1ae05f9cb3f.jpg

Thank you to a VA FGM for an adorable Valentine's Day card.  What a delight to find in my mailbox today.

• Like 1

thank you FGM in MA. for three books on CD they are all my style of reading,looking forward to getting them started

• Like 3

Many thanks to my VA FGM for her nice Valentine's day card and good wishes.

20180214_155424.thumb.jpg.bf8f7c9a8bda0234c48afac5da6d97b8.jpg

• Like 2

Lookie what I got in the mail today! :D   A wonderful package from a FGM in MA.  I love, love the kitty cloth and hotpad . . . so cute!  And ginger/orange kitties are our favorites, too (of course, we love each one of our fur babies ~ LoL).  Thank you so much for the kitty card, too, and wonderful note ~ :hug  I've got the cutest critter scrubby pattern, too, that I need to make, and it will go so good with my new kitchen accessories ~ :D 

WishList giftie from Bailey4 -Feb2018.JPG

Edited by Lovin2Crochet
  • Like 4