5" Baby patterns

Avon Lady

Question

Does anyone know where I can get crochet clothes patterns for the little 5" baby dolls?  The only ones I can find are in the Mary Maxim catalog, but there is only one set for them in crochet.  Most of them are for knit!

14 answers to this question

This woman has a cute store on Ravelry with patterns here

If you have any of the Crochet Daily calendars they almost always have the 5" doll patterns too.

Itty Bitty Dress Up Fashions is available as a Kindle book on Amazon

Lots to Love Cute as Pie Print available on Amazon

Treasured Heirlooms has some of the out of print books here she also sells some original patterns for the 5" dolls on her sight as well.  Hope that helps

Looking at Annie's epattern central for some other items and came across

Holiday Itty Bitties which is generally quite expensive in print second hand market is quite affordable at e-Pattern here Looks to be sale price, but even regular price better than 2nd hand market for title

Itty Bitty Dress Up Fashions here

Itty Bitty Baby Dolls here

Itty Bitty Babies here

Sale price is just under $4 per title don't know when sale ends

Wow!  You gals are really helpful!!  I'm looking at them all, very seriously!  Thanks!  I'm making them to sell in our craft shows--all our proceeds go for yarn and supplies for lapghans we send to Veterans' hospitals, and prayer shawls we send to our local Hospice  Blessings to all of you for your help!

I'd been trying to find the holiday ones as I thought those might be an attraction, but until I stumbled across the e-pattern version the 2nd hand ones were cost prohibitive.

Great causes.  If you are looking to sell something at the craft shows they have the Itty bitty cradle purse set there too.

17 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

I'd been trying to find the holiday ones as I thought those might be an attraction, but until I stumbled across the e-pattern version the 2nd hand ones were cost prohibitive.

Great causes.  If you are looking to sell something at the craft shows they have the Itty bitty cradle purse set there too.

Yes!  That's where I got the first pattern-the itty bitty cradle purse!!  I got it late in the craft show season, and only had 2 shows to go till the end of the season--sold it in the last show of the season!!  So now I'm really hooked!!  And the baby dolls from Mary Maxim are just as cute as they can be!!!  We love them!

Check the shipping coupons because Annie's sells the dolls too and I switch back and forth between them depending on who has the best overall cost.  My Mom's been knitting the Mary Maxim holiday dolls for me.

I'm on both companies emails and every so often I get coupon codes for either reduced or free shipping.  They also send emails about sales/clearance, etc. Sometimes you have to meet a minimum order for the shipping code to work, but when I need to order dolls I usually wait until I have one of their coupons to order. 

The shipping is expensive at Annie's and Mary Maxim so I try to hold off ordering unless I have a coupon or the sale is just one that balances the shipping costs.

Archived