Sign in to follow this  
Terri/LadySorce

New Wish Lists?

Hello Ladies,

Here comes the New Year.  Hope you are ready for it!

I am just wondering if anyone is still interested in having the Wish List up.  This past year there has been little involvement for it.  And it seems like no one can post on another's post.  That is troublesome there.  I don't see Amy or Donna around much either.

Do YOU want the wish list still?

Terri/LadySorce

• Like 1

I missed having the Christmas one this year.  In the past I've sent and received Christmas cards, decorations, dishcloths, potholders, and patterns and it was a fun part of my holiday traditions.  I sent out some cards based on addresses I had in the past, but I reached far fewer people than I have in the past when we could put up the wishlist and get addresses from people who wanted cards.

If it was technically possible I know I'd participate again, especially for then end of the year.

• Like 1

Yes, I enjoyed going through the wish lists and sending some little gifts not only for Christmas. Receiving wonderful cards or ornaments was amazing. I miss wish lists, really.

• Like 1

Terri yes I would like for us to have some sort of wish list.  This year I had wished at the very least we could have had a Christmas/ Holiday card sign up.  I never pressed the wish list issue for two reasons-----first out of respect for you.  I know you have had a very tough year and secondly because that section has been messed up since the forum upgrade in May.  I hope you can figure out an easy work around.  

And everyone please participate even if all you request is a card in the mail.  I cant tell you how happy it makes me to get postcards, cards, and letters in the mail.

• Like 3

I really missed them too,since it changed to quarterly,I liked the year round format better,but that might just be me

I know I owe Bgs a nice long note

• Like 1

I also like the idea of leaving the list up for the year rather than changing quarterly and with specific themes.  

• Like 1

i used the list  as often as i could to send some little things to people i liked it up all year but would look at it anyway if it went quarterly too soo    dont you mean 2018 in the title??  

On 12/30/2017 at 10:35 AM, Terri/LadySorce said:

Hello Ladies,

I am just wondering if anyone is still interested in having the Wish List up.  This past year there has been little involvement for it.  And it seems like no one can post on another's post.  That is troublesome there.  I don't see Amy or Donna around much either.

Terri/LadySorce

I've missed the Wish List, too . . . so I'm happy to see it on its way back now ~ :D   It was nice sending little surprise gifties to others, and ever so often get a surprise in return, or unexpected giftie from an unknown person . . . that was always so sweet, and such a Day-brightener, too.  While going thru the cancer ordeal with Hubby 4 yrs ago, I know it really uplifted my spirits to have someone thinking of me and my sweetheart ~ :manyheart    Then returning the favor to someone else also helped me to think of others around me . . . got my mind off of our situation a little.  I've been so blessed by the Wish List and the RAoK (random acts of kindness).

• Like 2

On 12/30/2017 at 10:35 AM, Terri/LadySorce said:

Hello Ladies,

Terri/LadySorce

I was just thinking, Terri?  Can you start a new thread for the Wish List, and then each of us post our list in it as a "comment" or post??  Not sure how it worked before, been too long to remember for me.  Maybe that would take the burden off of one person trying to keep up with changes or wishes being fulfilled?  We'd be responsible for our own entries and updates, then ~ :)

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:44 PM, Lovin2Crochet said:

I was just thinking, Terri?  Can you start a new thread for the Wish List, and then each of us post our list in it as a "comment" or post??  Not sure how it worked before, been too long to remember for me.  Maybe that would take the burden off of one person trying to keep up with changes or wishes being fulfilled?  We'd be responsible for our own entries and updates, then ~ :)

That is how it use to be about 12yrs ago.  AuntBubbels and myself got all the lists cleaned up and started new ones!!

• Like 1

Ok, so I'll go and see what I can do to clean up the wish list area and see if anyone can post from there.  If no one can post, we will have to get Amy and or Donna to check things out.

Thank you Ladies  :heart

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Terri/LadySorce said:

That is how it use to be about 12yrs ago.  AuntBubbels and myself got all the lists cleaned up and started new ones!!

Oh, okay ~ :)  That sounds great!  Hope you can get 'er going again . . . can hardly wait to read all the wishes ~ :)

Ok, so I'll go and see what I can do to clean up the wish list area and see if anyone can post from there.  If no one can post, we will have to get Amy and or Donna to check things out.

Thank you Ladies  :heart

:yay  :hook  :cheer

Cant post in new sign up or thank you threads.

Edited by bgs
  • Like 1

Ok, you all don't see the green/teal box "Reply to this topic" up at the top?

Just like you replied to this topic.  And down at the bottom of the page.  I know I see it.

It is set up just like the very first page when the newbie's introduce themselves.

Ok, I just sent Amy & Donna a PM.  Hopefully they will read it and let us know what is going on.

Have a lovely day my lovely Ladies!

Oops! I was looking at the wrong thread.

The reply option is on there now. Don't know what the problem was before??!!

Edited by greyhoundgrandma
  • Like 1

Ok, I just sent Amy & Donna a PM.  Hopefully they will read it and let us know what is going on.

Have a lovely day my lovely Ladies!

We have had this problem since the upgrade in May.  I started trying to bring it to their attention in June by reporting under Board Help as Amy directed.  Tampa Doll has tried pming them and we just are not getting any response.  Last time I checked Amy had not logged on since early Oct.  Since its been 7 months now I am thinking someone should try to get their attention on facebook.  I cant however because I am not a facebook member.

• Like 1

I sent a message to Amy and Donna on Facebook. I hope they'll help us. 

• Like 1

Don't know how I missed this. 

Yeah Terri, I sent several e-mails to them, with no response.  I hope you have better luck.

I always liked the wish list, gave me ideas for giving.

• Like 1