katyallen8090

granny squares for those that need them jan 2018

4 hours ago, LegalWoman17 said:

Good morning, everyone.  Not a lot going on in my world today. 

I had been working on a double cross stitch afghan, found a mistake and had to :frog it.  Started over and, so far, it is going well.  

I had another afghan started which was in the time out closet.  I am making a different pattern afghan, :froging the old one as I make the new one.

And started a bean stitch scarf which I will work on while waiting for my car to be repaired on Monday morning.

Yep . . . three projects at once.  What is wrong with me. LOL

Mary Jo, I love your squirrel hot pad. So cute !!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

oh my sorry you had to frog  you are a perfectionist, like me  i would have pulled it out too lol, and love the "time out" closet!! lol wish i had one  of those  

wow,nobody has been here since

Good morning,its drizzly,got the rocks sprayed yesterday between rain spritzes

hope you are doing well,Bgs

not much else to say

Evening all!

how is everything going? Here trying to stay dry.

We have a roof leak now so been dealing that. So I haven't had much time. 

Still getting a lot of rain.

Well Hello, what happened, it all looks so different on here.  I had to sign in, which meant a new pw.  good grief!  Now I need to catch up.  in the meantime, I made these: they are twin afghans for soon to be born twins--a boy and a girl.  The little stuffies are for the "big brother", he's 3.

41911044_10157306996042784_2583740866577301504_n.jpg

41930094_10157306995852784_78818074425294848_n.jpg

42154444_10157306995662784_314312471294771200_n.jpg

Good Morning.  Just a stop by, as today is a busy day.

Thank you Debbie.  I hate it when I start a pattern, then have to frog it.

Love the afghan and toys.

Have a fun day.

Hey Brenda, great game Sunday.

Edited by Tampa Doll

Morning everyone!

Its not raining at the moment and hoping it is finally done for we need to mow grass. 

Hope everyone is doing well.

so quiet lol  well have decided to run a giveaway folks so will give you all a heads up ok  we will have two winners in the one for the totes and purses package of phamplets and books all crochet, 

books on totes and purses,   including two hard cover books  the other for the two slippers  annies attic leaflets or pamphlets /booklets, and maybe more if i find more i cant use lol    so watch for it being posted today with all the details ok   Got through my beads and embellishments chest lol  and did a smallprject, will post that a bit later lol she used to be a small stuffed  bunny but she is glammed up now lol for a hint     

then i dove head first into my standup cupboard, of books and booklets lol  im not quite done yet but needed  break lol  

hope all who are not well are healing, and hope for you all dealing with lall this flooding and rain, hope it soon subsides and gets sorted out for you all     oh nice job lise love the ghans and toys !!

Edited by katyallen8090

she s a cat not a bunny i must have had my sisters bunnies on my 000_0489.thumb.JPG.11a3a46d05486789905c52919d845c2d.JPGmind lol  she started out just a plain off white ms kitty but she glammed up for a hot darte lol