To Encourage Everyone in Making Gifts for 2018

judianne

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/28/2018 at 7:57 AM, Tampa Doll said:

Just wanted you all to know that I sent out the nurse and one potholder to a friend here at the Ville.  She got it yesterday and it put a smile on her face, just like I wanted it to.

I can only imagine her smile! You always know the right thing to do.😘

• 2 weeks later...

Thought you might like to see the newest members of my Halloween Family.

Drac, Merve and Frankie.

Hope everyone has been doing well.  If you are in the path of the hurricane, please heed the government and if they say Get Out do it.

Have a great day.

Trick or Treat 2018 (5).JPG

On 9/11/2018 at 10:47 AM, Tampa Doll said:

On 10/9/2018 at 8:18 AM, Tampa Doll said:

Thought you might like to see the newest members of my Halloween Family.

Drac, Merve and Frankie.

Hope everyone has been doing well.  If you are in the path of the hurricane, please heed the government and if they say Get Out do it.

Have a great day.

Trick or Treat 2018 (5).JPG

Mary Jo , they are adorable! I truly admire your patience making such small, sweet outfits. 

WOW, Mary Jo! I love your Halloween decorations!!! Temps in the 90's....that NOT so much....

Fall has arrived and I'm loving it! So is Lucy! She likes just sitting outside in the sun, till she gets bored and I have to pretend to chase her to get her to stop digging holes.

Judy I use to love the shore in the fall.  In fact we use to take a week on LBI and just relax and enjoy the beautiful weather.  We use to also do some surf fishing in Beach Haven.  Boy I do miss that.

Good Morning.  Wanted to drop in and tell you all to check this out.

A little cooler today, but still going into the 90's.

Have fun today.

Thanks, Mary Jo! They're very "gentle" colors. Perfect for the intended use, though I think I'll also make some in brighter tones, too.

How is everyone doing on Christmas/holiday projects?

I've got to get myself into high gear and stop getting sidetracked. I've just started my DIL's Christmas afghan, but I think it will go quickly enough after I get a few rows of the pattern done and get in the rhythm of it. I've got one princess blanket mostly done and the other just started. Those are the only things that are "have to finish" projects.

I've got to kill this sinus infection.  I've got a baby blanket and toys I need to finish and some Thanksgiving decorations I'd love to make before starting on the Christmas toys.  The last thing I want is to infect them all with my germs!!!

Good luck everyone as the final push is on.

23 hours ago, greyhoundgrandma said:

I've got to get myself into high gear and stop getting sidetracked. I've just started my DIL's Christmas afghan, but I think it will go quickly enough after I get a few rows of the pattern done and get in the rhythm of it. I've got one princess blanket mostly done and the other just started. Those are the only things that are "have to finish" projects.

That's great!!

22 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

I've got to kill this sinus infection.  I've got a baby blanket and toys I need to finish and some Thanksgiving decorations I'd love to make before starting on the Christmas toys.  The last thing I want is to infect them all with my germs!!!

Good luck everyone as the final push is on.

Ugh - those don't feel good at all. Feel better soon!

...your hook is waiting!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

What a beautiful day.  I am in my Pumpkin Shirt.  It is orange with black eyes, nose and mouth.  My goodies are all ready for the little hob goblins and it is going to be a beautiful, not to hot and no rain.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hope you have a good evening, Mary Jo! Our 203 trick or treaters last night just about turned me into a scrounge. Lol (That was supposed to be scrooge, but the computer auto corrected. But I almost had to scrounge for more candy, too. LOL)

I got a couple of rows done on the Yule tree throw Monday. No crocheting yesterday except for a few rows on a potholder before the trick or treating got busy.

Thanks, MJ!

I'm nearly finished with a christening blanket - used the cozy blanket pattern for Attic 24. I like it because it's so repetitive a pattern it's easy to memorize and it gives the single color blanket a bit of interest, too.

Archived